My Shrimp is Kinky

Hey!!  I know I been away for some time.  University is insane but I will be updating more I promise.

Gajeel's POV
I've been away for almost a week now. I've been missing the Shrimp, it's so weird not waking up to her. Instead I only see trees and more trees. Don't get me wrong I love nature but this?  Fuck this is too damn much even for me. 

I'm almost done with the job just four more rocks to break and I'm done and then I will be able to go back and stop having such dirty dreams about her.  Oh how I Love that little Shrimp. She is in for a very,  very long night. 

Levy's POV
Gajeel is been gone for almost a week now.  I really miss him i know that when he goes on this kind of trips I'm so in for it when he gets back but it's different this time.  He is going to get a surprise.  I'm asking Lucy for help this is going to be fun.

I walk towards the guild so I can ask Lucy for help.  When I get there I walk up to Lucy. "Lucy , I need help.  Would you help me?  I wanna surprise Gajeel when he gets back home." I said very happy and excited.
" Oh My Mavis Levy-chan,  what are you going to do? Of course I will help you. " she squealed

I blushed while answering the question. "I know he loves to make love to me when he gets back from a long trip.  So I wanna spicy things up a bit.  I wanna make him crazy."

She opened her eyes very big and blush a little.  "I'm going to help you , this is going to be fun. " she smiled in a very wicked way letting me know she had very crazy ideas.

Time Skip
Gajeel's POV
I'm walking towards my home.  I hope Levy is not at the guild. I miss her so much I just want to hug her and kiss her for hours maybe days.

When I get home the first I notice is that it's so quite.  Then I see my angel, my Shrimp,  looking so beautiful.  Her wavy hair is down it's longer now almost to the small of her back.  I love it,we made a promise because of that.

*memory*
"Gajeel I love your hair!!  Why would you just cut it so short? " Levy yelled with a cute glare on her face.

"Well I wanted a change and I have no idea why you are saying anything, when you just cut your hair when I remember very well telling you that I loved you hair long too." I said in a very matter of fact way and kissed her nose.

"Hai,  let's make a promise.  We won't cut our hair again. Unless the other one is okay with it. Okay? "
"Okay, promise. " I said while hugging her.
"Seal the deal with a kiss? " she asked looking up at me.
I didn't answer, I just kissed her passionately.  Oh how I love this Shrimp.
*End memory *

I walk towards her, I don't think she noticed. That's what I thought until she turns to me. Her lips are painted red and her cheeks are rosy color. But what shocked me more is the clothing. The back of it is normal but the front it's a really low V neck and I didn't notice but it's a body suit black and red. What makes it worst is the front is short while the back has a cape that covers the fact that it's a fucking short ass thing. 

She has high heels and stockings which are killing me.  She look amazing. 
"Hey Gajeel,  how was the job?.  By the way I'm making some food for us."  Levy said with a flirty smile. 

"Ah, yea Shrimp. What is that amazing look all about?"

"It's just for you, I've missed you so much and I thought you would be stress out so I wanted to surprise you. Do you like the surprise so far? "

"Ya know I like it Levy.  Ya know what like is not a strong enough word.  I love it so much" I say while hugging her and giving her a kiss on the lips. Our tongues fight for dominance, our hands touch every part of our bodies but my hands stay on her ass for a while playing with it.  I give it a little smack before we break the kiss.

"Well that makes it clear that ya missed me Shorty." I say with a smirk on my face. " let's just eat and do something together" Levy said while giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.

Time skip

Levy's POV
It's late at night we have ate,  watch movies,  made out and ate more. I'm still on the same clothing he's been looking at my legs, butt and cleavage the whole time and I been teasing him but I'm about to make my move I hope it goes well. Gajeel looks at me for a second and I just go in and kiss him. 

Our tongues it's like they are dancing,  his getting so excited.  Gajeel bites me lip as has hands touch my body.  When his hands grab my ass I moan even louder I bit his lip hard and he growls.  This is where the plans goes in to action,  I take the handcuffs that I left on the side of the couch and when he is in to the kiss I handcuff him.

"Mmm Levy what are you doing? "

"Well I told you I was going to relax you so that's what I'm doing.  I will do all the work you just sit back and enjoy" I respond while blushing madly.

I kiss him again but this time I touch all his body we are both moaning.  I stand up and do a little dance while taking my clothes of he can't take his eyes away from me. 

I grab the flogger and caress his body with it.  Sometimes I flick it and hit his skin very lightly.  I'm blushing madly still I'm not the dominatrix type but I'll try for him.  Gajeel's moans get louder ." Oh fuck Levy,  if someone told me you will enjoy been hit with a flogger and that you were capable of doing that I would have never believe it" he said in a tight voice.

"Shhh stop talking just enjoy , I love you Gajeel. "

I kept doing this and drove him crazy when he was not expecting it I sit on his lap,  kiss him and put his cock inside me. This is good.

Gajeel's POV

OH MAVIS HAVE MERCY!  Levy is riding me after driving me crazy for hours she starts moaning while riding my cock. "Ah Gajeel Yes. " pants " Please fuck me hard baby. " pants harder.

I thrust upward and fuck her hard I feel her muscles gripping me tightly,  she is so wet and warm there is so much pleasure I can't think straight.
"Levy...  Mmm...  Aahhh... Please take of the handcuffs.  Fuck...  I wanna touch ya so bad... You feel so good...  Yeess ride my big cock." My dirty side is out of control and I just want to touch her.  She takes the handcuffs off I have no idea how but I take over. 

I roll us both she is under me and I thrust hard very fast. " ohhh fuuuck."
"GAJEEL YEES FUCK ME. Make me cum oh my Mavis. " she screams I turn her over on all  fours and start spanking her ass.  Every time I spank her ass she gets tighter.  "Yes you are my dirty girl.  I love you Levy so much.  I want to stay inside you forever." I keep saying dirty and sweet words in her ear while thrusting I feel my climax so close and hers too.

"Aaah Gajeel please spank me again I'm so close baby aahh. " levy moans I have no idea how I understood her but I did. "Give it to me baby,  cum Levy now. " it's like I gave her permission to do it and she was waiting for it she cums and it's explosive her body shudder,  she squirts and she moans very loudly " Fuuuuccck Gajeeeel" I cum so hard I fill her up and my seed is dripping out of her.  We stay there for what felt like hours.

"Hey Shrimp are you okay? " "Mmm yes,  that was awesome we should do it again . Missed you baby. " my little Shrimp mumbled while giving me lazy sweet kisses.  "I Love you" we both say at the same time. "Shrimp? "

"Mmm" "Would you Marry me? "
She was half asleep as soon as I said that she opened her big beautiful eyes and in a very weird motion was on top of me screaming  "Yeess oh my Mavis yeesss.  I..  Love..  You..  Soo... Much." She said between kisses. She made me the happiest man on the whole Univers.  "I Love you my Levy. " I said and kiss her.

Omg Guys I'm so sorry my phone was broken I couldn't write I just got a new one I know I took so long to write this but my life has been a bit crazy.  Anyway I hope you enjoy this as much I enjoyed writing it. I hope there isn't a lot of errors but if there are I'm so sorry let me know and I'll fix it. Please request anything it helps me a lot. 
Please vote if you enjoy it.  Follow me if you want to and share . Next time it will be a fluffy cuddly thing love you guys thanks for the support 💜💜