Gajeel's first book

I hope you guys enjoy this 😄😄💜 have a good reading. I'm so sorry for taking so long but University stuff has been crazy.

Gajeel's POV
I've never been very interested in books but since I want to impress Levy i wanna read this books. She loves them and i know it will make her happy if i know about them.  She loves to talk about this saga i hope i get to finish it. I am very interested on getting Brownie points too but step by step.

Levy's POV
I don't know what's happening, Gajeel has been acting very strange.  His been sneaking around and not letting me see what he is doing when he has a black note book with him. I'm very curious what is happening but I think he will tell me when he is ready. 

I keep walking towards the guild,  when I'm about to open the door someone walks in to me almost sending me against the door. But an arms goes around my waist not letting me fall to the floor. I know who it is before I see him,  what I want to know is since when is he clumsy.

"Are you okay Pocket Woman?  I'm sorry I was distracted I didn't see you there." Gajeel said fast like lightning and looking very guilty.

"It's okay.  Are you okay?  What were you doing?  You are not clumsy and you are always aware of your surroundings.  So again are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine I was just distracted. I was looking at my notebook. Are we having dinner today at home or are we going out?"

"What do you want to do Mister Iron?"  "I kinda wanna go out with ya Pocket Woman.  What do ya think?"

"Yeah let's go out babe.  You make the plans and surprise me okay?"

"You got it Shrimp." He gives me a couple of quick kisses on my lips and the smiles at me.  We walk in hand in hand inside the guild.

They guild is like always, Natsu making so much noise and Gray fighting with him. Gajeel goes to his usual table and starts looking at the notebook again.  I really wanna know what he is reading but I'll wait.  First things first, have to talk to Lu-chan about my date.  I squeal like a little girl excited about my date.

Gajeel's POV
I am almost done with the last book. I can't wait to bring it up on our date. 
"Lily , do you think Shrimp will be impressed? "
"I believe so. She will be very pleasantly surprised that you read the  books." He said very certainly and made a face of reassurement.
I look at him and Nod. I really can't wait for our date it's going to be amazing. I have everything planned out and today it's going to be a very special day.

Time skip...
I'm getting ready to go on our date I already finished the book. I'm actually surprised that I liked the book.
And look around my house and make sure that everything is on its place that the food is made and that I have everything that I need. I hear a knock on my door I go almost running and open the door.

Levy's POV
I was at Lu-chan's house for a long time but I had to be perfectly dressed this is a very special date.  We almost never have house dates.  Does are for very special occasion and since this one is a house date then I know it's very special.

I decided to go very cute/sexy dressed. I knock on the door when Gajeel opens the door I get my reward for putting effort on my outfit.  I decided to put on a short summer dress that goes down to my mid thigh but the top it's simple enough to be cute but sexy too. With a V shape neck you can see my cleaveg,  the straps are spaghetti ones and deeps low in from and my back. 
The back is V Shape too but it ends just at my lower back. He loves it and I know it. Maybe things will get heated.  "I love that Dress Pocket Woman" Gajeel says while stepping in front of me and giving me a sweet but passionate kiss on the lips. 

I kiss him back and hug him " I love does pants too Iron Master.  Let's eat and we can talk while we are at it."
"Sure, let's go"

We eat and have very interesting conversations.  I can't wait any longer I have to ask. "What is so important in that black notebook you are always carrying with you baby? "
" Well I wanted to surprise you and well I read every single book of your newest favorite Saga The Others Around.  I did it so we could talk about them and I thought you would be happy. " he wait for my respond very excited.  He doesn't know this is the sweetest thing anybody has ever done for me.

Gajeel's POV
I want for her reaction and when it's finally there I have to say I am. Very pleased.  She runs towards me and hugs me kisses me and tells me how excited she is and how this is the sweetes thing anybody has ever done for her but I am not done. 

"Levy,  my love? "
"Yes Gajeel"
" I wrote a book. "
"What?  How?  When?  Whaa. When did that happened? "
" well I read the books and started writing our love story so then we have kids we could read it to them and teach them how love is tricky but it's a beautiful thing.  Like you my beautiful wife. "
"Oh,  Gajeel you are the best thing that has ever happened to me thank you so much" Levy says while crying,  hugging me and kissing me. 

Best thing I have ever fucking done.

HELLO lovely readers I am so sorry to the tardiness but I am back.  The next update could very well be a lemon with this same story line.  Wait for it in like a week.  As always like,  share,  follow me and thank you so much for reading.