Gajeel's First Book 2nd part

Hello my lovely readers i really hope everyone is enjoying the update and everything else about this short stories.  Please feel free to comment and make suggestions but please in a nice way.  I want my place to be one of positive things not negative.  And so so sorry for been late as I said I didn't have internet at home.

Levy's POV
I read Gajeel's book about us and its the most amazing thing ever made. He even mentioned that we had a big problem before we where in good terms. I really love the big guy.

When I'm done it's almost midnight and Gajeel is sleeping but I can't wait.  I'm so happy and overwhelmed with emotions I could never ask for a better husband.

I crawl towards my Iron Master's side of the bed.  I startle his hips and start kissing his face and necks.  While touching his chest.  I want to wake him up so I nip at his ears and his neck.  I'm rewarded with a lusty growl and I know he is waking up.  I kiss his lips and run my hands everywhere I can in this position.
Suddenly his eyes open and starts kissing me back for real.  His hands roam my back while squeezing my ass cheeks. I moan when his hand slaps my right ass cheek. Oh I know I woke up a hungry beast and I'm ready to take him on.

Gajeel's POV
I'm having the best dream I feel Shrimps hands all over my body and her lips kissing my neck and face and I can feel her biting my neck and ears.  I already love this dream but then I notice ah yeah it's not a dream. My Shorty is actually straddling my hips rocking her hips back and forth while kissing and biting me everywhere and anywhere. I kiss her for real out tongue's fight for dominance to see whom takes charge of this kiss and the pace. We kiss passionately while I run my hands all over her and grab her amazing ass. She moans and I love it.

I turn her on her back ripping to shreds her negligée. Leaving her bare for my eyes and hands.  I take her little rosy nipples in my mouth.  Swirling my tongue around it and nipping the hard tip while massaging her other breast.  She starts pushing my black boxers of my body with her feeth. When she get them of my body she taps my shoulder letting me know she wants me to let her be on top.  I turn is over letting her be on top.  Putting myself at her mercy and her will. Promising to be still or almost still while she explores.

Levy's POV
I get on my hands and knees and take his cock in my hand. I start stroking slowly from root to tip his hard shaft while running my tongue on the head. I swirl my tongue around and then take the tip inside my mouth the I take as much as possible of him in my mouth while massaging his balls and sucking up and down his shaft. I can hear he's moans and he's growling it turns me on it's so sexy.
His hands are Tangled in my hair and I know he's very close to Cumming. I want him to come so I put more effort in my moves and suck a little bit harder and Tighter it seems to do the trick because I know what time he's cumming in my mouth. He gets hard instantly again and he turns me on my back and positions his cock on the entrance of my pussy. Our sex life is good but I know this one is going to be something special.

Gajeel's POV
I position my cock at the entrance of her pussy I'm ready to fuck her real good she makes me crazy when she sucks my cock, later I'll feast on her pussy but right now I need to be inside her I need to feel connected. I need to feel like nothing else in the world matters and that it's just her and me and nobody can take that away from me. I love this woman so much that I could never see my life without her.
I push inside her slowly her body stretches over my hard shaft and she moans my name while asking me to fill her. When I hit rock bottom I hold myself for a little bit just feeling her her tightness squeezing me and making me feel amazing. This woman is tiny but so much in such a small package. I start fucking her slowly at first and then gaining speed all I can concentrate on her moans calling my name and asking me to fuck her harder and faster.
"Oh Gajeel yes,  yes,  yeesss!! "
I start getting loud when I hit her G-spot and all her walls contract around me. I know I'm going down soon. but I know it's going to be so good.

Levy's POV
Gajeel is fucking me so good I know I'm getting very loud and so is he but it's just go good. He hits my G-spot and I scream at the top of my lungs.
"Fuck, so fucking good Gajeel yeesss" he hits it over and over I feel waves is pleasure all over my body. My body is hot and I feel my womb and all my muscles contract and such a good way . I know I'm about to cum in a particular deep thrust it happens I squirt on the bed and his stomach I cum hard the waves of overwhelming pleasure just keep coming then Gajeel shouts my name and I feel jet after jet of his cum hit the mouth of my womb. 

We just lay there after a little while we come down from our pleasure high. 
"Pocket woman this is not a complaint it's a curiosity.  What was that about?  You waking me up in the middle of the night like this" Gajeel ask while stroking my hair. 
" I read the book you wrote,  it's the most amazing thing ever and I felt like I needed to celebrate how amazing you are and how much I love you. " I reply.
"I love you too so much my beautiful little dragon. I can't wait until we have a family and I can't wait to be out whole life together." He says while giving me the sweetest kisses "Oh shorty I love you squirting.  I'll make that happen again in five minutes"
And he totally did.

What's up guys!!  I'm really sorry for been late I won't bored you with why I wasn't able to update but I'm just happy I could today. As always I hope you enjoy.  If there are any mistakes please nicely let me know and I'll fix it and if you have any request let me know.  Ooh BTW you guys are amazing thank you so much for 1k readers I'm so happy thank you.