The Cute Ass bBaby Dragon 3/4

Levy’s POV 

I feel his lips on mine suddenly. I fight him for a moment but then I can't hold back and surrender. My lips mold to this, while running my small hands over his muscular chest up to his powerful shoulders. Running myu short nails over the back of his neck and back. I can feel his hands at the same time run over my waist. I shiver and he growls while trembling under my hands when I run my nails up his back to his hair, fisting the strands of his hair while biting lightly his lower lip and sucking his tongue. 

That's when all hell breaks loose. He picks me up and throws me on the bed. Putting his large body between my legs. I can feel his hard cock over my small V of my sex. I grind my hips to his cock.  

“Oh my god!; I gasp. That feels too good. Please do it again.”

“ Oh so my little kitten is a starving lioness now” her smirks while moving his hips over my sex very slowly and seansually. Its sweet torture. “ Move faster or I will take over” I threaten him. 

“ Oh really?” he asks as a particularly rough thrust. “ Ah… Don’t… be…mean…” 

“ I..” 

“ Ahh..”  Every time i try to talk he thrust harder making lose my train of thought

“ I want to cum, please” 

“ I’ll make you cum, Shorty”

Suddenly we both freeze as we hear the front door open.

Holy Shit.

We are about to get caught.

Gajeel’s POV 

 I have an amazing hearing but I don't hear the noise until the front door is opening letting me know someone has entered the house. I hurriedly got out of between her legs and jumped off the bed.

“ Ah, gosh. I am so sorry, i broke your buttons” I look at her and lose myself for a second. Her short skirt is all the way up to her waist, her shirts buttons are all broken, her face flushed, hair all messed up and swollen lips. She couldn't look better if she wanted to.

I snap out of my daze

“We need to fix up. Let me grab you a new shirt” I hurry to her close. “ What color do you want? Never mind” I grab a black shirt that says IRON in the front and has a sword on the back. While I grab a shirt for myself since we broke each other's shirts. 

I hear someone walking in the kitchen. I look back just as my Pocket Woman finishes putting her shirt on. I gave her that shirt and it's her favorite. 

“Oh my gosh that was so close. You and I need to talk. A very long detailed explanation is due. I need to know what is going on., The kiss that I will not complain about. I have wanted that for so long but we still need to talk about how this is going to go.” My Shrimp tells me and my heart squeezes. “ That kissing will happen again” I smirk. 

“ Oh so cocky what makes ya think i will kiss you again? “ She asks cockily. 

“ Well if the way you kiss me back is not a warranty i don't know what could be.” I retort with a wolfish smile.

We go down stairs and find Mrs. McGarden, Levy’s mom.

“ Oh, hey guys. I didn't know you were here. Actually why are you here?” She turns around and eyes us with a suspicious look. 

“ Huh, I am positive that I washed that shirt yesterday, Gajeel.” 

 I nervously started to mumble trying to explain why i have this shirt on” I.. a.. We.. Um I had an accident while eating. Made a mess of my clothes”  finally thinking of an explanation, while I rub the back of my neck. 

I hear my Shrimp chuckle and look at her with big eyes. “ Oh, really? Did Levy have an accident too? Because I know for sure that is not the shirt she had on this morning” Levy’s mom responded with a very amused voice. 

“ I… a… Levy?” I look at her trying to get help but she just shakes her head. Shit, I’m alone in this lie. I'm sweating and she knows it and is taking advantage of it. 

“ Guys, I don't want to know, just be safe and it's time to go back to school.” Levy’s mom smiled mischievously

“Yeaaaah, We are going now mom but I think we are going to skip  the next class. We have to discuss some very, very important things that can't wait .” We hurry out the door and my Pocket woman pulls me to my own yard.

“ Um, where are we going ?” 

“Your house” 

“ I mean i know, but why? Are we for real going to just talk now? Or are we going to …” I leave the sentence in the air because I know things really got heated and I can feel it now between us. Even when her mom just interrupted us but it's strong enough I don't know what will happen there. 

Levy’s POV 

So my mom almost walked in on us. Thankfully she stayed downstairs. I take Gajeel’s hand and lead him to his house. We need alone time and this can't wait, we need to talk now. I stop in front of the door. Gajeel opens the door to his house.  I can feel the nervous vibes in the room as we walk inside. We walk down the hall up the stairs to his room. His ass looks delicious in those jeans. 

I walk in his room and hear the door close. I can hear my hard breathing and his before I can say anything. I feel his hand on my arm turning me to face him and I can see it in his eyes. Something huge is about to happen.

My Beautiful Banana Muffins, Sorry it took a bit to finish this, nothing bad happened thankfully but time consuming things. I hope you and all your family and friends are staying safe during this pandemic. I know masks can be very annoying but it's for our safety, so please stay home, be safe, be careful and most of all stay together. I will be finishing this soon and I am almost done. As always, comments, like and constructive criticism is always welcome, just be nice. Love guys so much ❤💜