The Cute Ass Baby Dragon 1/4

Guys OH Lord like promised i am working on this one i am pretty ahead but this is the first part, I really hope you guys enjoy it. This will have

 hot, sexy and sexual scenes. So proceed with caution 

Levy’s POV

I have known my neighbor almost my whole life. I say mine because he is a couple of years older than me. Anyway I've always noticed him, like not just a best friend thing but Oh-you-are-very-hot- way. Today started like any other regular day. Him sneaking into my room with breakfast, my mom being the accomplice and me complaining that I don't have appropriate clothes on to see him. Him saying I have an amazing figure, me hitting him on his oh-so-had, muscular body to get him out of my room.

I have always noticed that when he was tired he wouldn't let me be with him, Gajeel is always eating and does not gain any weight, Loves sushi a little bit too much also and hates cooked fish, Stake needs to be almost fully rare but no more than medium rare. He also has longer fangs than normal and those are very sensitive just like his ears. I knew he always had some secrets but I had no idea how big they were until that fateful day. I found out many things and let's just say that I was not ready for any of them, but let me start from the beginning.

Gajeel’s POV

So I love my best friend, I will start with that. I haven't said anything for years because well, I am not what she thinks I am. I've tried for years to find a way to tell her, I never thought she would find out that way. Let me take you back to four day ago, when it all started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Four days Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk upstairs and down the hall with breakfast for the Pocket Woman. The walls are a pretty shade of lavender, full of light and pictures of the family and then merge into my families and hers in trips, vacations and countless of things we have done throughout the years. I walk up to her bedroom and open the door with my other hand that is not holding her food. I read the small signe she had on her door and I can't help but smile like an idiot because it's so her “ If you can read this congratulation, You know basic English. Now go read a book” very much her, sassy but knowledgeable. 

I open the door and I see her sprawled on the bed still asleep like always, the shades are light enough to let the sunlight filter inside and her canopy bed shades light enough for the sunlight to bathe her on its luminance. I admire her legs that are bathed by the sunlight; she only has boy shorts style panties and spaghetti straps tight shirts. Yes i know she makes me use stupidly big and weird words, there are just no other words to describe her.

I walk to her desk setting down her food. I walk to up to her bed and move her canopy blinds to the side kicking off my shoes at the same time. I lay down beside her and run my finger over her hair getting it out of her face, then continue to run them over her lips. Her lips do a kissing motion pouting cutely melting my heart. I process to run my fingers by the rest of her face caressing her. I have to tell her how I feel . I think to myself and lose myself in tought i dont notice her waking up until she talks. 

“What the heck are you doing on my bed and in my bedroom again?”

“Well ya wouldn't wake up when your mom called ya. It's almost time for class, so I volunteered to bring ya your food and wake ya right up.” I tell her while smirking amused. She hasn't hit me yet to get me out. I know it's coming. It's been like that for a while but I still find it amusing how she thinks she could move me without me wanting her to. 

She hits me on the arm and I pretend it hurts. “ OW! Ya Aggressive tiny woman, Ya have to stop hitting me or i'll stop bringing your breakfast” I threaten jokingly. Not possible. I love this part of my day. I am a hopeless romantic something you might not think when you see my muscular, bad boy body. Cant say no to that morning romance.

“Come on, we’re gonna be late for class. Eat fast” I spank her thigh and give it a squeeze. Oh, I can't wait to make out with this tiny woman and be able to squeeze her ass and thighs. I mean her boobs and out of this world but i am an ass and thigh man, and she is the perfect little pear shape. I walk out of her bedroom and walk down stairs oto wait for her. Today is going to be a good day. 

Levy’s POV

I put on clothes and eat in a hurry, and run down the stairs to meet Gajeel so we can walk to class. Thankfully we live five minutes walking from the University. 

My first class is British literature, I am studying to be a writer so obviously i need to take a lot of that. By lunch time I am starving. I have taken 3 classes and I just have one more class to take but it's in about three hours and Gajeel’s class is also about three hours away.

I text him 

~Hey, how about we eat something back home? I prepared some food for yesterday. I got some burgers.

~ Sure, let me just grab all my stuff and i'll meet you in the parking lot.

~K, I'm on my way right now. 

I looked at my lock for a moment longer before putting the phone in my back pocket. 

The picture is of me and Gajeel on out swimsuits, you can imagine why i look a bit longer. 

~ Yo, where are you? It's been five minutes and it takes two to go here. 

“ I am right behind ya” I jump scared out of my mind. I didn't expect him to be right behind me. I turn around and slap his shoulder. I know it doesn't do anything just for the enphatization that I don't like being scared. “ You asshat, you scared the crap out of me. I hate it when you do that. Let's go. I am starving and you seem to be a bit pale so I think you are too.” I say while starting to walk. He follows and we walk side by side, his arm over my shoulders and my arm over his waist. We talk about the classes we just had, Gajeel studies business with a minor on metal-smithat least that's what he called it. It's kinda like a black smith be you learn of all the metals and you don't just learn to forge weapons and big stuff but also small and dainty beautiful stuff. I love his work with that. 

We get to my house and walk upstairs i leave Gajeel in my room to get the food while i am about to walk out i hear him about to talk “ Yes, I made yours not fully done” Before he can even ask because i know he always asks even when he knows i always me his food the way he likes it just the same way he makes me fancy food the way i like it. 

“Ah, a woman after my own heart” He says 

I run down stairs and grab our food. When I walk through the door I stop dead in my tracks and my brain goes crazy because the only thing I can see is a cute-ass baby dragon on my bed. Then everything goes black.

Next Part will be very soon in the next week or so. I am hoping to keep you guys entertained as much as possible. I know it's hard right now because of the Virus but we will get through it. Stay home, clean your hands, don't go out unless necessary, don't panic but remember other people need food and supplies too. As always, leave your suggestions and thoughts in the comments. Be nice about it please, no need to be mean.  Love you my beautiful Banana Muffins 💖❤💜