Massage to my Love

Hey guys!!  I'm back and with something sweet with a bit of naughtiness.  Not a lot tho anyways I really hope you enjoy guys and have a good time reading.  💜💜😚😚 please leave some feedback to see if you are enjoying this.

Gajeel's POV
Oh my Mavis!!  My back is killing me for real. I knew i shouldn't have taken all of does huge blocks all alone.

"GAJEEL!!  I've been talking to you.  Are you okay?  I know your back hurts still. " Levy said.

"Yeah shrimp it's just fuck. It hurts okay damn it I knew I shouldn't have done as Erza said.  Does blocks were too heavy. " I complaint while looking down at the Shrimp.

We walked down away from the guild without saying a word until we we're almost to Levy's house. When we were close she took a turn that would take us to me house. "Shorty what are ya doing?  Your house is the other way. "

She ignored me and kept on walking. I walked with her thinking of what was she doing. We get to my house and Levy goes right inside .I'm feeling nervous right now. Every time she comes over I get like that.  Maybe it's because I think she will notice that I'm in love with her.

I randomly start thinking of really dirty things I would do to her when suddenly I bump into a little body that I have to hold to my chest so it won't fall face to the ground.

"Umf Gajeel be careful. You almost make me eat the floor. "
"I'm sorry Shorty I didn't see you there. I was distracted but I got you so it's okay you didn't fall on your pretty face... " shit did I just said pretty face. I flush and look the other way.  " ah I mean you didn't fall and hurt yourself." Fuck I'm so awkward with this things.
I suck i really do Oh Gods.

I follow Levy in to my room and she tells me to lay face down on the bed. I obey i have no idea why she wants me like this but okay.

My eyes are close and suddenly I feel small strong hands kneading my muscles. It feels amazing, I let a loud moan out. My face heats up oh why did that had to happen.

Levy's POV
I love how Gajeel just relaxes under my hands and I love the loud guttural moans he let's out. I act surprised and let out a little gasp.

"I'm sorry shorty I can't help the sounds it just feels so good. Your hands are amazing." Gajeel says very embarrassed.

"It's okay I love that you enjoy my massage. Just relax and enjoy." I reply continuing my task

Time skip**

It's been like and hour of me just rubbing all he muscles. I get a bit bolder right now and massage his butt. I do love his muscular ass.

"Hey, Shrimp that's my ass. Not my back.  Gihi"

"I know and I will keep on massaging it because first I like it and second you have a lot of tension there."

That's when I make my move I get on his back and start kissing all his back muscles. He takes the hint and turns on his back.

This is the first time that we kissed he starts to kiss and I kissed him back. My tongue plays with his they fight for dominance. He wins but he kisses me even harder his hands are roaming through my body.

My hands start touching every part I can reach. I can't even think straight my mind is a jumbled mess. All I can think about are his lips,his hands,his hair everything about him.

His hands need my ass then go back up and touch my boobs.

Gajeel's POV
I am so surprised when Levy starts to touch my ass. And when she started kissing my back I lost it. I kiss her desperately I touch every part of her body that I can reach. I'd say I start taking off her clothes as she does mine.

We are both naked on the bed right now. It feels perfect we don't need to have sex but this is more amazing that I could ever imagine. We Touch and kissed and laugh and talked through the whole night who is the best time of my life.

We sleep together when I wake up the first thing I see is Shrimp's blue hair. I love it I know I have to tell her how I feel and I think I'm ready I hope that she will say yes. Right after I think that I see her pretty light brown eyes.

" Levy I know it's early in the morning and that we just woke up but I have something to say. I've loved you for such a long time I never thought that I actually could feel like this towards somebody. I don't know if you feel the same way but I just want to tell you that I love you and that I want to be your boyfriend and I want you to be my girlfriend and Someday my wife. I'm not very good with words but the only thing I can certainly say is that I will always love you and protect you you're everything to me and that I want to have a future with you. " I don't know how I got all that out I felt tongue tied but I'm glad I did. I wait nervously for her answer she looks at me and starts to speak.
"Gajeel I don't know how you can think that I would say anything else that I love you. I think I have for years I was just so scared to put my heart out there because I thought that you could never love somebody like me insignificant me. I don't want to be your girlfriend I do want to be your wife someday I love you so much you make me think about my future and forget about my past.You thought me so many things I have thought you so many things I'm so much bolder stronger confident and all of this I owe to you. I'm glad that you would like working with me and you like me teaching you lots of your words what I'm trying to say is I love you and of course I will be your girlfriend."

We kiss and we made our deal we will stay forever together have a family have a future together.