The Redfox Family

Hey guys sorry I've been away so long well.  I live in Puerto Rico and we just had a horrible hurricane. But i can't just stop writing so i hope you enjoy. it will be a short but sweet one. 

Levy's POV 

I wake up because there is a familiar smell on the air. i can't place it because of my sleepy brain. I open my eyes to see where it's coming from. Oh! i know what it is now, my awesome husband is making breakfast. I adore and love him but I also lovee his food. i get out of the bed and go find some clothes. I brush my teeth, my hair , wash my face and put the clothes on. I walk down stairs and look around Oh My Mavis the house is clean. i was going to clean today because let me tell you something my kids are messy with a capital M. I guess they take that from me because Gajeel  is so Organized its not even funny. Lol it is funny when i see him stress out about the little but if a mess in the kitchen mess meaning two plates out of place. 

I find my Iron man in front of the stove making my favorite breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes with lots of butter , bacon and hash browns at the side . I love him even more now. He notice me and turns to look at me and smiles i melt and forget about that he made me breakfast on his underwear and just think about the fact that I love him, he gave me my children a family the love of my life and everything i could ever want to. He and my children are the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

Gajeel's POV

I feel my Pocket Woman get out of bed before she is even completely out of it. Today is her birthday and i made sure i take the kids to school early so i could do something special for my Shrimp. I bet she doesn't remember its her birthday like every year gihihi i love that about her. She is always thinking about me and the kids and everything else she always forgets about this things. When she enters the kitchen she stares at me for a little bit until I turn around and look at her and smile. She has that look when she is thinking wonderful things. I put her food on to a plate and walk up to her " Happy Birthday My beautiful Pocket mate" I whisper in her ear and kiss her on the lips. I kiss her passionately but slowly savoring her and the peace and quiet in the house. Lilly is away with Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Happy, Gray and Juvia on a job and the kids at school. I just want to sit down watch a movie with her and cuddle. When i stop kissing her she says "Its my birthday? wow i didn't even remember like always gihi. So its a alone day kids at school Lilly away and we have the house to ourselves. What should we do?" She asks Innocently. " Well we can take the day of Eat, and finally watch that movie ya wanted to see. What do ya think Shorty up for it?" I ask her in that cocky way she loves so much. " Ah that would be perfect lets do it." The rest of the day we watch movies, series, cook and have lots of fun. when the kids get home we take her out for her favorite restaurant and then ice cream. 

Time skip 

We are in bed about to go to sleep when Levy tells me she has something to tell me "First of all Thank you so Much for my day it was so wonderful I love you so much Gajeel you are my best match. My better half, I can't tell you how much everything you do means to me. Secondly Gajeel don't freak out but ... I'm Pregnant." 

" Oh no Fucking way that is amazing Levy we are going to have another one, Oh My Gods" I scream while hugging her hard and kissing all over her face she is giggling and i can't be happier. " Gajeel?" she whispers while kissing my cheek " We are having Twins." At that moment i look at her and I can' believe i have such and amazing woman in my life. That she is mine and I'm hers.

Levy's POV

"Why are you crying Gajeel? Are you okay ? Is this too much?" I ask worried

" No, Never Shrimp. Thank for making me a real person, for making me a Father a Husband and making me want to be the best man for you. Anything that is between you and me could never be too much. Thank you for making me the happiest man in the whole World." Gajeel says while crying and making me cry with him and we staid in bed hugging and making plans for the rest of our amazing lives 

Guys Thank you Soooo much for  2.5K readers I can't Believe it actually happened I hope you guys enjoy my writing and I'm Always open for constructive criticism in a nice way please. Let me know your thought and Thank you so much again I will be updating more often. <3 Nilka Out :>