My Sexy Tutor 2

Gajeel’s POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME? Why would i do that? I should have stopped, i feel like a piece of shit. I knew she wanted me but that is no excuse for what i did. I need to make this up to her.  I start planning what i will be doing to make it up to her. Maybe I should take her to a restaurant or maybe something she will enjoy. Oh, I have the best idea ever.

Some time later

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk out of the shower with  just a towel tied on my hips, walking to my closet I almost face plant on the floor. I look around and it just falls on me, my house is a mess. I need to fix all of this. I start pulling on some shorts on and start cleaning, I fold my clothes put them away, fix the rug and my desk. Change the sheets on my bed and organize everything in my room. I walk to my bathroom and  pick up the clothes from the floor and the sink.

How the heck did i Let this become so bad?, I usually have a very clean, organized house, i’ve  been working a lot of extra time on studying and also my dad's company. Yes i know i should have a job not with my dad  but I really like what we do, don't tell anyone that I will deny it have to keep my hard ass image also i love my father and mother, sometimes they do piss me off but that's part of a parent-kid relationship.

I look around the space trying to see if there is anything else that is a mess, when i don’t see anything messy i grab the broom and start swiping the floor. I have hardwood floors in my two story house so it's pretty easy to clean. Everything is dark colors between black, navy blue, crimson and some white to give it a bit of life and pop.

The kitchen is at the back with a door to the patio and the pool and the stairs go directly to the kitchen. It's all stainless steel and black. When you walk down the stairs a double door fridge is the first thing you see, beside it is the stove which I use a lot, in the middle of the big island counter and stools and to the back wall is the sink.

When you pass the sink there is a door and it leads to the other part of the first floor of the house to the right front door and the left doors to the bathroom, basement/gym and the family room. It's a simple house but i never said it was on the small side.

After cleaning everything i go out clothes on and call my father and ask him to send out buttler with my cooking things. Yes i do cook it's a hobby , I have a lot of things that I use, I am into fancy but good cooking. Half an hour later our butler arrives at my house with my things.

“ Young Master, may I help you?” Simon asked while taking out and arranging my cooking supplies on the island in the middle of the kitchen.

I look over my shoulder and smile “ Of course, you are always welcome in my kitchen you know that Simon and stop calling me Young Master nobody is around. You are my friend, I would like it very much if you would act like it” i finish laughing at his expression while preparing my carrots for the cake.

Time for the date

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have everything ready for her eating pleasure and viewing pleasure. I really hope she likes it. With that thought I get myself in my car and drive to her house to pick her up.

Levy’s POV

OMG I am losing my shit. He even has me cussing i never cuss, Oh Lord. I walk form on side to the other of my room over and over away. “ Levy, you can do this. It's just a date, it will be just fine. You will have fun and make sure you don't lose your mind over. Calm down you, this night will be just fine and you won't do anything stu….” i am interrupted by the doorbell in the middle of my pep talk and i know its done. He is here and i don't even know if i am ready for this. “ I’m coming!” i yell over while running down the hall to grab my purse and jacket. I stop for a second look at myself in the mirror. I know he will be drooling he likes me in the kind of clothes he has made it clear before but i am still nervous. I walk to the door, take a deep breath and open it. What i see is amazing his hair wild but tousled enough to make you want to run my hands through it. His shirt is just tight enough to show of his muscles and his jeans cups his legs just right with the ends inside his combat boots.