The Cute Ass Baby Dragon2/4

Gajeel’s POV

Okay so this is not how i wanted for her to find out that i’m not exactly human, well fully.

She faints as she sees me, I know this is going to be a hard day. 

Let me backup a bit, so the problem is I ate very little yesterday and even after eating breakfast I have not recovered from the day before. A lot of stress about how to tell her, not eating enough and being nervous led to me turning suddenly into my other form and just for my luck my Pocket woman walks in on me trying to turn back to my full human form. Not a good situation.

I ate the food she brought for me, thankfully it fell on the back of the plate and the plate is plastic which is great because the food is not ruined. 

After I eat and I feel better and full I turn back to my human form, I grab my Shrimp and take her to the bathroom and splash some water on her face. She starts moving and I take her back to her room and sit her down on a very comfy chair she has on the corner of the room and she starts waking up. Well here we go.

Levy’s POV

I wake up and the first thing I see is Gajeel, his striking red eyes. I lose myself for a moment in his eyes but then it hits me. The reason I fainted in the first place.

“OH MY FUCKING GOD!” I shout  “You… You.. You.. I bable. My brain is not catching up to my mouth. Did I just see what I think I saw?

“If ya think ya saw me in a baby dragon form, then yes. Ya did saw what ya think ya saw.

I get up and start walking around my room, trying to rack my brain and trying to understand what is happening. I stub my toe with the side of my bed and start to fall but before I can even start saying anything Gajeel is beside me, catching me. Making sure I am safe. I’m shaking. No, it's not me, it's him. He is shaking, with laughter that a-hole. I push Gajeel away but he doesn't budge.

“What the  hell are you laughing at? I spit angrily 

“Well you  saw me in my “original” form, ya lost yourself in my eyes like always and ya almost fall on your face. It just seems so natural even when I know the next conversation won’t be.” He chuckles while explaining his laughter. 

“ Okay that does make sense, as to why you are laughing so let's get started with the questions”

Gajeel’s POV 

“How are you like that? Why are you like that? How and why have I not known if this for all these years? Why did you turn into a baby dragon? Also why a baby dragon especifically? Oh My Lord I’ve had impure thoughts about a baby” Levy is freaking out and running the questions like crazy. I interrupt her monolog.

“ Um… had impure thought of a baby? Explain. Also no I’m not a baby I'm just young for my race this year I will do some to my full transformation.” I shot back fast since she was already opening her mouth to say something.

“Oh, no no no no no  no nooo. You are not getting out if answering my questions. When I don't have  any more you can clarify, you can ask all you want.” She records while cracking her fingers like she is getting ready for a fight. That fight might be with me and I don't wanna be me at the moment if that's the case.

“ Okay, so I’m an Iron Dragon shapeshifter. The reason I am a baby dragon is because of my race  like I said before I was young. I’m like this because well, magic is the best way i can explain it. About you not knowing, I was going to tell you today actually. In a better way but it kinda just came out. I didn't eat well enough yesterday when I didn't eat well or enough. I can't maintain my human form since my human form right now is bigger. Once I grow fully in my other form which will happen this year, it will happen backwards. My human form will be smaller and take less energy than my dragon form. I honestly didn't know how to tell you about this and that what you see is not fully me. Just part of who i am, part of what i am.” I finish explaining now onto the juicy stuff

“ Now, what is this about having impure thoughts about a baby dragon?” I asked, amused. 

“Ah, um, ah, I a… dont know what you mean” My little shrimp gets up from the chair  on the side of the room. Trying to escape but I block her path. I walked her up to the corner a little bit at a time.

“I answered all your main questions so tell me. What impure thoughts?” I breath the words on her lips, almost kissing her. Like I’ve wanted to for so long. 

“ I didn't say impure thoughts. I am… said so many things I don't know what I said but I know I didn't say that” she stammers while putting her hand on my chest like she is going to push me but I grab her wrist and she looks up at me. “ Tell me, because if ya dont i will and i don't know if i will give ya the chance to talk.” I whisper holding her wrist and looking into her eyes.

She takes a deep breath.

“I’ve um. I’ve had our impure thoughts about you. Yes, it might be because I've had feelings for you for a very long time. I can understand you …” I cut her off pressing my lips against hers. I feel her lips surrender once she kisses me back. I pull her wrists making her body pressed against mine without any space between us. I run my tounge on her lower lip and i run my hands over her waist to her back to settle my hands on the ass that has torture me for years. Oh, I know this will be the best ever.

My beautiful Banana Muffins. I am sorry I am a bit late on this. I am working on it. Work has been a bit crazy but anyway apart from that. I hope all of you and your families and friends are staying safe. I know it's hard to be inside but we have to protect ourselves and the other people that can't avoid going out. I hope you guys enjoy and i will be updating soon i might make the story with a bit more parts let me know what you guys think about that. As always be kind, always welcome the respectful criticism and suggestions. Love you guys. 💜