Who The Fuck are you? First meeting

Hellooo i've been away i know horrible hurricane at Puerto Rico all that stuff its been crazy moving and all that but I'm back.

Levy's POV
I sit outside watching the birds fly by, the leafs move with the wind. I'm sitting at the park very close to a huge tree. Since I'm small, nobody seem to notice me.
I just read and look at the delightful sunset with all the oranges,pinks,blues and purples swirling around turning slowly into dark charcoal gray and then pitch black with lots of beautiful sparkling stars. While I look around I notice a shadow coming closer to me. I'm not sure if someone is walking or what is going one but I'm kinda worried.

I stare at the shadow and then it stops just a few feet away from me. Its directly in front of where I'm sitting and suddenly the shadow morfs into the shape of a very tall man with long black hair, pale scared skin and many studs in random places. When I look at his face I notice he has red eyes, sharp teeth, a strong jaw and his eyebrows are made of studs. He is at least a foot and a half taller than me. He has a rugish looking clothes but they make him look awesome for some reason.

I stop been speechless for a moment and scream " Who the fuck are you and how the hell did you do that?" Very loudly I am lost and very confused but I wanna know what is happening. Also he is hot in a weird way and I kinda like it. I hope he talks well.

Gajeel's POV
I really like doing this to people. I can turn into the shadows and scare people when I morf into my normal form.
I normally don't feel like I need to get close to someone but I saw this girl and had to get close. She is very beautiful and cute. Also very small, she looks interesting. Just reading and looking up sometimes to just look at the sunset. I don't know I just really had to get closer. She screams bloody murder, I have to admit it's very loud and it kinda hurt my ears but I just laught because her face is too funny not to.

When I finally stop laughing I look at her and say " Hello there, my name is Gajeel and you lady have a very strong set of lungs" she looks confused it's a cute look. Her lips are open and her forehead is in a frown. She stands up and get a bit closer. I knew she was small but I didn't know she was this small. Fucking adorable if ya ask me.
"Okay so, you just turned into a human after you were just a shadow. How does that even work?" The Shorty asked.
"Well that is a very long story ya know. I am a Dragon Slayer. A Steel one part of my powers is that i can be in the shadowns and turn in to them and that would be it." I grin knowing she is gonna be angry cuz its not a long story.
"Oh you freaking suck at telling stories and explaining. That is not a long story." She exclaimed her cheeks are flushed because of her anger.

"Okay lets do this if ya have time, i can tell you whats going on. So i am a dragon slayer of steel. Part of that powers i got are with the shadows. Its a weird thing i make myself part of the shadows. I really like to scare people because they make funny faces. My cat scolds me all the time, gihihihihi. He hates it." I finish telling her and laught at the memory of Lily's face.  That was how everything started with her been mad at me and letting me have it. Who knew that would be the beginning of our love story.

Hello my pretty people its a short part of the story because i am planning to make it a several part small story. I hope you guys like it.