My Sexy Tutor

Gajeel's POV
So today fuckin sucks. I had a class at three in the afternoon and suddenly my football coach is in the classroom. In my head I say what the shit is this? But then he asked me to go outside with him. Well I just got the worst news anyone can ever get. Well if you are the Capitan of the Football team and know you are not doing well in a class, or two.

He basically told me I need a tutor for my Chemistry and Genetics class. To say that I am fucked is an understatement. But the worst part is that I am stuck with the little know it all the I really like but shit is she annoying. Well I am very stuck with the president of the Science Club Miss Levy McGarden. Aka the little-curvy-Shorty-Shrimp-miss-perfect. Oh I don't know how this is going to go.

Levy's POV
So I know how this seams, "Oh,Levy you should be excited the captain of the football team is going to be your student." Well it's not exciting or good for shit. He already has me cussing. I never cuss but this man gets the bad side of me out. This is the first time we have crossed paths, I have make it my mission to not be in his radar. You would say "Well why Levy? Everyone runs to him and you run away? What is that about?"
Well first things first he is an asshat. Disrespectful, cocky, tall, handsome in a rough way, all over hot, bad mouthed, and idiot and makes nicknames for people without been asked to do so and overall ahole. Now I am stuck tutoring him and I am responsible for him passing this classes. If he does not well my dream won't be a reality.

I walk down the hallway going towards my private tutoring area. I walk by some of my classmates. I do a little wave. I really don't want to deal with this but if I do.  Well I will be very well rewarded. I will get a full classroom and I will be in charge of the next field trips until I graduate. Best  part is I will get a job at the best Genetics company in planet. Don't ask me how they got that deal, I have no effing clue but they already contacted me and let me know I have the job if I make him pass. Even better I get my own research.

So here I am walking do to my destiny, I will crush this and I will make him crush his classes I will murder him if he does not.

I enter my private tutoring room. I have made it my own over the year. I have white board at my left side, a chalk broad on my right and my desk in the front. I have some books on my desk, a tea dispenser on the table at the back because I am addicted to sweet Lipton tea. I walk across the room towards my desk my high heels clicking sound loud enough to fill the room. Yes I know heels for University whaat?

I do use them I normally I like dressing with pencil skirts and buttoned down shirts. Exactly what I have right now, it's a bit hard because i am very small but hey you can always find good stuff in the petite side.

I hear someone walking down the hall, directly towards my tutoring room and I know its him.

Fuck i hope he cooperates.

Gajeel's POV
Oh here it goes. I enter the tutoring room and I did not expect to see something like this so early. Everything has a touch of cute like her,Fuck. The boards both have cute little cat faces edges. The desk has baby raindeers, and elfs. Even the freaking tea dispenser has a cute cat face. I can't deal with everything, this would make you think she is a sweetheart but in fact she is very much one tough cookie.

I step in and look around my eyes set lastly on her. Miss Levy Mcgarden, her wavy blue hair is wild around her just held my a bandana, her curvy body accentuated by her choice of clothing. Her waist looks even smaller, her legs look longer her breast bigger and her ass and hips plumper. Her and that package is completed by her lips looking juicy as fuck because of the I am guessing lip gloss she has on. She looks back at me, I can desire in her eyes as well as determination I am guessing to make me pass this classes since my father offered a job at his company but obviously nobody knows who my father is.

"Good afternoon, Miss Mcgarden. When are we starting?" I say cheekily
"Mister Redfox, welcome to my tutoring room. We will start as soon as you take a sit and get your books and notebook out." She answered and stands up going towards my. I groan internally why does she have to be so hot damn it.
I do as she said and I take a sit and get my stuff out. I smile to myself knowing she is going to give me hell.

The first two weeks of studying together , everything ran smoothly and good. By the fourth week we got in to this comfortable but full of sexual tension rhythm. She would teach me and help me, I would look at her, eat her with my eyes. She would give me that cute ass stink eye for looking at her. She talked school and I would make sure to mention how hot she is. What can I fucking say I love fucking with her.
One day well I was a bit out of it and kinda did something that started out thing.

Levy's POV
I walk into my tutoring room my heels clicking on the ground. My hips sway from side to side. I have notice my clothes have been a bit more tighter and my skirts a bit shorter. I know I am just showing of but I can't help it. I know he likes to watch me. I do notice everytime he almost hits his face to the door when we go out of the room.

Suddenly I am brought back to the present. I feel powerful hand on my waist pulling me, my back hits the wall hard but plump and velvety lips press against mine. I don't have to look to know who it is. I fight him a little bit but then I moan when his tongue brushes my lips inviting me to open my mouth. My hand to go his chest and pull on his shirt. One of his hands fists on my hair making me tilt my head backwards and give him more access to my mouth.

"We... have... to stop" I mumbled while kissing him as hard and fiercely back. He pulls back a little bit while his other hand goes to my ass and picks me up, he is so tall and strong it's easy for him to pick me up with one hand. "I will not stop. You like it, I love it and I've wanted you for a while" he pants out of breath. He nips at my lower lip we both hear someone walking down the hall suddenly and we pull back.

I fix my fucked up hair, my skirt is up to my waist showing of my lace almost see through French nickers and the stop of my stockings. I pull it down quickly and fix tuck my blouse back in. I notice then I took out his shirt, open his pants, scratch his neck and gave him a bruise on his lip from biting it.

" I do want you. If you want me you can have me but you will take me to dinner first. Today at 8 PM don't be late." I say finding the courage I don't have a clue where from to say that. "Okay, I will pick you up at 8pm use something comfortable." With that he kisses me lightly on the lips and walks back to the main floor of the tutoring building.

Oh God, what have I gotten myself in to?.....

To Be Continued...

OMGGG I HOPE THIS IS GOOD I'VE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF TROUBLE TO WRITE LATELY I AM REALLY SORRY GUYS. I WON'T MAKE A SCHEDULE BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT TO DO AND DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT YOU GUYS WHEN I CAN'T KEEP IT UP. BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE AS ALWAYS LEAVE ME SOME FEED BACK AND CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND LOTS OF LOVE GUY ❤❤💜