1

Chapter 1: The scar on the eyebrow is the scar in the heart

    On the day when the first snow fell in the North, a restaurant ten miles away from the capital ushered in a group of distinguished guests.

 It was rare for so many people to come on a cold day, and they were all military masters in armor. The waiters in the shop were busy serving the dishes, and the waiter was very discerning, and brought a pot of hot tea to the main table.

 A dozen or so soldiers sat scattered at several tables, and on the main table sat only a senior general with a fierce face and a young man in civilian clothes.

 Different from other officials who are five big and three rough, that young man's face is extremely handsome.

 This is the official road leading to the capital, Xiaoer greets and sees off here every day, but this is the first time he sees such a handsome and outstanding person.

 So after looking at it twice, I couldn't help but look at it again, and when I wanted to look again, my vision was blocked by the general.

 Huo Linping grabbed a pot of hot tea from the secondhand shopkeeper and put it on the table. He was dressed in white and silver armor. When he sat down, the armor collided with each other, making a dull sound.

 "Hiss, damn it, it's so fucking cold." General Huo violently rubbed his callused hands from years of martial arts practice.

 That Xiao Er didn't dare to look any more, and left in a panic.

 Beside Huo Linping, the young man let out a low laugh.

 "What did General Huo scare him for?"

 Huo Linping turned his head to look at the young man sitting next to him, whose temperament was completely opposite to his own.

 The young man's hands, as white as jade, with fingers like onion roots, were touching a pair of chopsticks.

 It was already evening, and under the dim candlelight of the restaurant, the young man's eyes were clean and clear, and his upright face was like an extremely exquisite landscape painting album.

 Holling shook his head violently.

 He scolded his mother unbelievingly in his heart: We have been together for three months, how come you are still distracted when you see Master Xiao Gu? !

 Among the armored guards in the room, only Mr. Gu was dressed in civilian clothes.

 A set of milky white clothes.

 The clothes are no different from ordinary people.

 But Gu Jingyuan is undoubtedly the most attention-grabbing one here.

 It is because of the other party's fairy-like appearance. And because of that person's unhurried, calm and gentle temperament like a deep spring.

 Mr. Gu has been seen a lot this way.

 I don't know how many times I helped him block the peach blossoms.

 Huo Linping couldn't help thinking, with such a handsome person, it's easy for a person to have some thoughts when he meets him.

 No wonder His Majesty...

 Huo Linping poured a cup of hot tea into his cup.

 He also poured a glass for Gu Jingyuan, and said without words: "It was still summer when we left Beijing, and now it's starting to snow."

 Gu Jingyuan's eating hand paused a little: "This year's snow fell early."

 " That's right." General Huo continued to sigh, "His grandma, time flies so fast."