13

Chapter 13 Moonlight May Be Frost on the Ground

Washed and washed by the torrential rain, Gu Jingyuan's body is like duckweed, at the mercy of others.

 He struggles sometimes.

 But this kind of vague resistance can actually arouse the desire to conquer deep in the man's heart, and become the hottest aphrodisiac, bringing both of them to the best state.

 Long Yanzhao likes to tease him at this time.

 Today, he was drunk and a little delirious, so he couldn't help but let loose, and Long Yanzhao's words became extremely filthy.

 Gu Jingyuan's remaining rationality couldn't help blushing when he heard those swear words.

 But the body endured all of this very honestly, and even took the initiative to cater... His

 cheeks were glowing with spring, the red marks on Gu Jingyuan's browbones were extremely coquettish, and his eyes were already wet and muddy.

 At the end, he simply turned his head away.

 With tears in her eyes, she faintly felt that a big wave was about to hit, and Gu Jingyuan endured everything silently.

 But at this moment, he felt a touch above his brow bone.

 The moment the waves roared in, he heard Long Yanzhao's vague words: "Come ride a horse with me, Aqi."

 ... The

 voice was vague and low, and the breath of the Ninth Five Lord was filled with the smell of alcohol.

 But Gu Jingyuan suddenly opened his eyes.

 Bright yellow gauze covers the sky, and the red candle lanterns in the house illuminate everything warmly and ambiguously.

 The person who restrained him earlier looked confused, but Gu Jingyuan had already withdrawn from the state just now, unable to pick up his interest no matter what.

 The next day, Long Yanzhao got up early in the morning to deal with the memorial.

 Although he is resting in the palace, for the Son of Heaven, Muxiu can only last for one day at most, and indulgence can only be indulged for a while, and the things that should be done still have to be done.

 When Long Yanzhao was dealing with state affairs, Gu Jingyuan was wrapped in a quilt and sleeping in the inner room.

 Today Gu Jingyuan looked very haggard, his fair face had lost all color, and he didn't care about getting up to help Long Yanzhao review the memorial.

 He was extremely tired yesterday, his body was covered with marks, and he was injured in a certain place.

 After waking up, Long Yanzhao was also very guilty and regretful.

 From time to time, I ran over to see him, touched his face, and gave him water to drink.

 Fortunately, Gu Jingyuan is young and can withstand that kind of toss. He slept intermittently until the evening, his complexion recovered a lot, and his spirit improved a lot.

 Long Yanzhao wrapped him tightly with a brocade quilt and helped him up.

 Gu Jingyuan's back injury made it difficult for him to sit upright, so Emperor Yuwen took the initiative to sit behind him and asked Gu Jingyuan to lean against him.

 He personally fed Gu Jingyuan the soup.

 "I specially asked someone to prepare the ginseng chicken soup. It has been boiled in a hanging stove for a day. Come and taste it."