18

At noon, the reception in Yangsheng Building was very lively, and it was not easy to find a clean place with few people to eat.

 Since the commander of the Imperial Army changed, the emperor is much happier than before. Today it was even more whimsical to go to the restaurant that Gu Jingyuan often goes to try it.

 Fortunately, Gu Jingyuan had experience, so he sent someone to book a private room in advance, otherwise, he really didn't know when he would be able to get a seat.

 Entering the small room, Long Yanzhao, who had changed into a dragon robe and ordinary clothes, motioned Ah Yuan to take a seat on the inside, and he himself flipped his robe, and sat beside Gu Jingyuan.

 The emperor sighed sincerely: "I didn't expect the business of this restaurant to be so prosperous." The

 small room is only separated by a few screens, which can't stop the noise outside. Gu Jingyuan said: "There are always many customers in Yangsheng Building.

 " Soon a mistress came over to serve tea with them, Gu Jingyuan took the initiative to open the

 teapot , and said to the emperor while pouring tea: "Here are a few signature dishes, and they are all pretty good. Your Majesty will try them later." The two paid a little more attention and lowered the volume to talk, not afraid of being overheard. Gu Jingyuan still called His Majesty Long Yanzhao.

 The emperor was about to leave the palace suddenly, Gu Jingyuan was caught off guard.

 He was a little restless all the way, so he seemed a little silent.

 But he seemed to like the lively atmosphere in this restaurant, Master Gu was in a good mood again, and even talked a little more than usual:

 "Anyone who runs a restaurant must either have good service or unique dishes, and others will follow suit." No, either it is affordable, high quality and low price. These three points are all available here, so the business is booming...Your Majesty, this is red date tea, please try it."

 Long Yanzhao obeyed, taking a sip of the hot tea in his hand .

 Different from the high-grade tea he is used to drinking, this tea is sweet but not greasy, with a hint of the unique gentle smell of red dates, which is refreshing.

 Long Yanzhao sighed: "There is such a miraculous tea drink?"

 Gu Jingyuan smiled and said: "It's just a kind of fruit tea. The emperor can usually drink similar tea in the palace, but the content in the palace is more rich and elegant, but this tea is just boiled with red dates."

 As he spoke, he took a sip himself.

 "Red jujubes are warm in nature, can be boiled and drunk all year round, and have the effect of nourishing qi and nourishing blood. Although the tea is simple and not worth a lot of money, it will be provided to all new customers. I think this is unique and thoughtful." Although the brows and eyes of the eloquent and

 eloquent young man are still lowered, he is full of energy, exuding a kind of restrained self-confidence, so bright that people can't take their eyes off.

 He seems to know everything, everything.

 And the hustle and bustle of the market made him a little more smokey.

 He was still the elegant and quiet Mr. Gu, but more lively.

 It's like the difference between beauty with makeup and no makeup.

 The former is otherworldly.

 The latter is rich and beautiful.

 In short, it is too beautiful.