Extra 1.3

Chapter 78 Extra Story 1-3: The Daily Life of Having a Child

Two months is not long, nor is it short.

At least for Long Yanzhao, every day is very difficult.

If it is because of Gu Jingyuan's physique, he has become more lethargic during this period of time.

That Long Yanzhao was as lively as ever...with a handful of strength, but no place to use it.

Day and night, day and night, he dealt with state affairs non-stop. There was really nothing else to do, so Long Yanzhao went to practice martial arts in the yard, and used up all his excess energy.

Every time Gu Jingyuan woke up to see the emperor reviewing the memorial or practicing martial arts outside, he couldn't help but be dumbfounded by the vigorous Xiangyang Wang.

...The emperor seems to be more energetic than ever.

Especially every time he comes back from martial arts training, the other party exudes an... irresistible masculinity.

The already strong body looks more muscular, the muscles are not clumsy, perhaps because of his height, the emperor belongs to the type of clothes that make him look thinner, and his figure is slender and straight.

But the tight abdominal muscles are very obvious, they are extremely beautiful eight-pack abs... Once Long Yanzhao was sweating a lot from practicing martial arts, so he took off his clothes without hesitation in front of Gu Jingyuan.

He is not afraid of the cold, his beautiful muscles are covered with a layer of dense sweat, shining brightly... From

then on, when the emperor takes a bath, Gu Jingyuan will try to stay as far away as possible.

...Long Yanzhao was not alone in feeling uncomfortable.

After the martial arts training, the emperor finished rinsing and ordered someone to change a bucket of water, and then Long Yanzhao shouted to the outside: "Ah Yuan, it's time to take a bath."

"..."

Gu Jingyuan's hands stopped.

Then she put down the scroll she was reading, stood up, walked slowly behind the screen, and came in front of the emperor.

During this period of time, Gu Jingyuan's basic necessities of life, food, housing and transportation had to go through the hands of the emperor, and Long Yanzhao personally took care of it, including bathing.

Afraid that Gu Jingyuan would slip and fall while taking a bath, afraid that the water temperature would be cold... The emperor could always think of many reasons that made people worry and couldn't let go. In the end, although the process was difficult for both of them, Long Yanzhao still insisted Help Gu Jingyuan take a bath.

Little by little, he loosened the thin straps on the clothes, and Gu Jingyuan took off the outer clothes.

Maybe it was because she was too thin, or maybe her abdominal muscles were too tight, but even after more than three months, Gu Jingyuan's stomach has not changed significantly, it is still as flat as before, without a trace of fat.

Long Yanzhao gently stroked his abdomen, and helped him take off the rest of his clothes.

With his clothes off, he was still slender and thin. The skin is as white as fat, wrapped in a loose black hair, still looks a bit green.

Just like a shell that has just been peeled to reveal the brightest pearls inside, the carcass is half-covered but too eye-catching, as if it is just about to bloom, and it is too beautiful.