7

Chapter 7 The Scar on the Eyebrow Is the Scar in the Heart

     It had just snowed heavily the day before yesterday, and the imperial garden was a white scene covered in silver, clean and pure, but it also seemed a bit lonely.

 It is really inferior to the blooming flowers in summer, where hundreds of flowers are competing for splendor and splendor.

 It wasn't until Emperor Yuwen turned the corner and walked up the promenade that he saw a touch of red standing in the white snow from a distance, that the world became a little more colorful.

 But Gu Jingyuan was not standing there alone.

 Opposite him was a man in a dark green robe.

 Long Yanzhao raised his handsome eyebrows, and subconsciously moved in that direction.

 Then he heard some...

 foul language.

 Dong Chen probably didn't know that he was more intelligent than ordinary people since he was a child, and his internal strength was deep, so he could easily hear sounds from far away.

 What kind of sacred favor is not fading, what kind of unique secret technique...

 Long Yanzhao is not a good-tempered person, so how can he bear it when he suddenly hears someone say such nasty words in front of Gu Jingyuan?

 It was still light to kick the dog to the ground with one kick.

 When the other servants saw that the emperor had come, they all knelt on the ground with Mr. Dong, saluted, kowtowed, and begged for forgiveness.

 Emperor Yuwen ignored them completely, and he kept looking at Gu Jingyuan and staring at him.

 But Gu Jingyuan remained motionless.

 Even during the whole process, his expression didn't change at all.

 It seemed that it was no surprise that Long Yanzhao would appear.

 It wasn't until he realized that Emperor Yuwen was looking at him that Gu Jingyuan's eyes turned to him.

 He saluted respectfully: "See the emperor."

 After the salute, Gu Jingyuan stood aside obediently, with his head lowered, his eyelids closed again before they were lifted, and his slender eyelashes often shook a little.

 Just don't look at him.

 Perhaps after staring at him for a long time, Long Yanzhao's eyes were full of Gu Jingyuan's obedient appearance despite being wronged.

 The other party's small fan-like eyelashes seemed to brush against his heart, which made people inexplicably more open-minded.

 Only now did Long Yanzhao understand - how could Gu Jingyuan ask?

 Such a smart and reasonable Gu Jingyuan would not make a sound even if he was bullied by this Dong, so how could he ask me about this person's identity?

 Gu Jingyuan never made things difficult for him.

 Thinking of this, Emperor Yuwen couldn't help feeling somewhat apologetic and regretful, as well as raging anger!

 "What's going on?" He looked around, as if he finally saw the person who was kicked to the ground by him and kept begging for mercy, the handsome brows of the emperor were full of indifference.

 Before Dong Chen could explain, Long Yanzhao said coldly: "When will a small commoner dare to speak boldly and outspokenly in front of the second-rank officials of the imperial court? Come on, pull out the tongue of this bastard first." Throw him out of the palace again!"