52

When Gu Jingyuan opened his eyes again, he realized that he was in a small cave.

    The surroundings were dark and somewhat blocked, which made him jump up subconsciously.

    But the feeling of soreness and weakness came one after another, and there was a scream of pain in the unspeakable place, and he suddenly realized where he was.

    "A Yuan?" The human-shaped pad under his body suddenly made a sound, and then, a pair of big hands gently caressed his waist.

    "You're awake."

    Gu Jingyuan: "..."

    Suddenly recalling the many scenes just now, Gu Jingyuan pressed her thin lips tightly.

    His lip was also bitten off just now, and now a layer of blood scab formed.

    The wound was torn open by his action again, and a faint smell of blood spread between the lips and teeth.

    Gu Jingyuan didn't speak.

    Didn't move either.

    Long Yanzhao came over to hug him nervously: "A Yuan angry?"

    His body was caressed by those overheated palms again, and Gu Jingyuan's cold but hoarse voice sounded: "You...give me the clothes first."

    "Oh." In the

    darkness, Long Yanzhao touched a set of clothes very naturally and handed them to Gu Jingyuan.

    The rustling sound of dressing echoed in the cave.

    Gu Jingyuan said again: "You... put on your clothes too."

    "..." Long Yanzhao grinned again.

    He has extraordinary martial arts, so his five senses are different from ordinary people.

    Even in the dark, Gu Jingyuan's outline can still be seen clearly, as well as his elegant movements when dressing.

    But seeing that Gu Jingyuan, who was halfway through his clothes, had turned around and almost turned his back to him, Long Yanzhao said rather harshly: "My clothes... were torn by Ah Yuan just now."

    Gu Jingyuan's movements stopped: "..."

    Blinking his eyes a few times suddenly, all the things that happened when he lost his mind just now, including the details of his behavior, were recalled bit by bit by him.

    ...

    Gu Jingyuan speeded up the speed of dressing, and almost just put on the long gown, he stood up while supporting the rock beside the cave.

    His steps were still very flimsy, and he had no strength at all.

    But Gu Jingyuan still struggled and stepped out of the cave.

    "...A Yuan!"

    Long Yanzhao didn't dare to joke with him anymore, he could only turn his head back and recollect slowly after holding back just now, the emperor also took out his clothes, put them on his body repeatedly, and chased after him. go out.

    The moon is still high outside.

    Outside the cave are towering ancient trees layer upon layer, with no end in sight.

    The moonlight is pouring down. If the moon is not bright and round tonight, it may be difficult to tell the direction.

    The woods were not quiet, the sounds of cicadas and crickets came one after another, and occasionally there was the hooting of owls...