41

When Gu Jingyuan woke up, it was already bright outside.

    What I experienced last night was like a dream, and it seemed like a lifetime away.

    Gu Jingyuan looked at his room for a week.

    No signs of suspicion were found.

    That person came quietly, and left without leaving any traces...

    He hugged the quilt and sat up, his black hair pouring down.

    Gu Jingyuan closed his eyes.

    Eyes are still a little sore.

    That is not a dream.

    If it was a dream, how could he fall asleep so easily...

    "Yaoyang?" Rong Qing's voice came from outside: "Why did you wake up later than me today? Are you okay?...I'm coming in."

    Doctor Rong's voice sounded outside, and after a while, the wooden door was opened from the inside with a creak, and Doctor Rong in Tsing Yi appeared at the door.

    Gu Jingyuan said: "Brother Rong, please come in."

    Rong Qing did not enter the room, but looked at him suspiciously.

    "Did Yaoyang sleep well yesterday?" He asked.

    Gu Jingyuan nodded as usual and said: "It's okay."

    Although he didn't sleep for a long time last night, he still slept a whole night.

    Therefore, his complexion was much better than the previous few days.

    Just looking at it is a little uneasy.

    Earlier Rongqing asked him to wash up, and it took him almost half an hour to finish washing his face.

    Then they had brunch together in the courtyard, halfway through the meal, Gu Jingyuan's movements stopped without warning, and his expression became blank again.

    "Yaoyang?" Rong Qing asked puzzledly, "So what happened to you?"

    "It's nothing..." Gu Jingyuan hurriedly recovered and shook his head.

    After a while, he said: "There is only a friend, I always thought he was..." He

    didn't come to help me at the beginning because he had just come to the throne, and he was also alone and helpless.

    For the latter words, Gu Jingyuan pursed her thin lips tightly and did not say anything.

    His thoughts drifted back to the time when he was separated at the age of fourteen and brought to his father with his younger brother for examination.

    Before that, the identities of him and his younger brother were a secret to the outside world.

    Because their mother is from Tianyin.

    For Beirong, which is close to the Western Regions, the beautiful Tianyin people are precious treasures, but if... a child born with an extremely Yin body is an ominous omen...

    That child must be killed. kill.

    On the contrary, if the child born is not an extremely yin body, it will not have the slightest influence.

    Whether it is a beautiful daughter or a very auspicious body, it is a good omen in the local area.

    Their mother gave birth to a pair of boys.