53

Gu Jingyuan put on another coat and went to open the door.

    The moment the door opened, there was a crash behind him, like the sound of something sinking into the water...

    "..."

    Not only he heard it.

    Wei Zhuoming outside also heard it.

    "The shopkeeper...is there someone in the house?" Wei Zhuoming asked uncertainly.

    Gu Jingyuan rarely dodged his eyes, and his complexion turned pale.

    He didn't answer his question, but just asked: "What's the matter?"

    "...It's nothing." Wei Zhuoming smiled.

    Fifteen or sixteen-year-old children have bright eyes, and their smiles are very lively and cheerful.

    He was originally the son of a hunter in the mountains, but because his father accidentally bumped into a powerful man two years ago, he suffered a catastrophe. His family was gone, and he was the only one who escaped here.

    If he hadn't been taken in by the shopkeeper, he might have become an unknown floating corpse and starved to death.

    Wei Zhuoming said: "Just now I saw that the shopkeeper hadn't come back so late, so I was a little worried. I happened to be on duty today, and saw the light in your room, so I wanted to take a look."

    He hadn't read any books, and he was originally He has a cynical temperament, but he was influenced by Gu Jingyuan. Over the past year, he has been practicing literature and martial arts to improve himself, and his speech and behavior have become more regular, gradually evolving into a gentle and gentle person.

    Gu Jingyuan nodded and said, "I have nothing to worry about, so I'll let you worry about it." The

    voice was gentle.

    His jet-black hair was still dripping with water, and the coat he was wearing was gradually penetrated by the wet inner garment, making him look a bit embarrassed.

    But in embarrassment... there is a bit of style.

    There are probably very few such people in the world.

    Smiling, serious, or even slightly embarrassed, it will give people a different feeling, extremely handsome.

    Perhaps it was because he was too handsome that he had such an impact.

    At this time, Wei Zhuoming just wanted to remove the wet hair hanging from his sideburns, so that the shopkeeper's piece of Water Moon Avalokitesvara could be seen.

    It was expected that it would be an extremely perfect face, full of fruit, and drunk with jade.

    But he dared not move.

    How could such a noble master be easily touched by him.

    What's more...

    Within a day, rumors spread throughout the city that their shopkeeper was Xiangyanghou from the court.

    He didn't know the status of Lord Hou among the nobles in the Dayi Dynasty, but everyone said that their shopkeepers were very big officials with very high power.

    ... But how could it be?

    The shopkeeper is completely different from the dignitaries he has seen before...

    Wei Zhuoming is not used to talking about the shopkeeper like this.

    I don't like it either.