42

Cheng Yinzhuo went down the mountain in anger.

    As soon as he returned to the post station, someone came to report that the emperor had arrived and was waiting for him in the hall.

    Cheng Yinzhuo couldn't help being overjoyed when he heard this.

    He wanted to see Long Yanzhao again in the past few days, but unfortunately he sent people to look for him several times, but the other party only sent an old minister over to negotiate terms with him.

    Cheng Yinzhuo didn't want to agree to those conditions.

    For so many years, he has put in so much effort to please his father, and now he has traveled so far to ask for help, even Cheng Qi, who he hates the most, he does not hesitate...he does not hesitate to imitate.

    He didn't want to just compromise like that.

    I don't want to be someone else's puppet. So he wanted to meet Long Yanzhao again in person, and fight for one last time.

    Unexpectedly, this opportunity came unexpectedly.

    Cheng Yinzhuo recalled the scene when he just met Gu Jingyuan.

    While comparing him to the present, recalling Cheng Qi in the past, corresponding to various details bit by bit, adjusted it, and finally pushed open the door of the living room.

    "Your Majesty? Are you finally willing to come to see me?" Cheng Yinzhuo showed a surprised expression, and then winked at Long Yanzhao calmly and kindly.

    This time he adjusted his expression to be a little more restrained than before.

    Cheng Qi is right in saying that Long Yanzhao is not stupid.

    He might not be able to hide it forever.

    So be careful and be careful.

    In the kingdom of the Dayi Dynasty, if the monarch who deceived them was regarded as a crime of deceiving the emperor, now he has no ability to resist, and he can only walk around.

    So after thinking about it carefully, Cheng Yinzhuo also felt that when he met Long Si for the first time, his behavior seemed inappropriate.

    ——He only imitated Cheng Qi Lingyun's confident appearance when he was still a teenager.

    But people always change over time.

    It might indeed be inappropriate to face Long Yanzhao with the appearance of Cheng Qi in his teens.

    Perhaps it was this reason that made Long Si suspicious, and he didn't come to see him for such a long time.

    But fortunately, after meeting Gu Jingyuan, Cheng Yinzhuo also realized something.

    Seeing Long Yanzhao this time, after being pleasantly surprised, he hurriedly closed his eyelids, half-drooped, and bowed to him: "See the emperor."

    "Aqi?" Long Yanzhao didn't seem to expect him to make such a move , can't help but be taken aback.

    "Aqi... get up quickly," he said.

    But it was just to help him in the past, and did not touch him.

    Cheng Yinzhuo noticed this detail.

    He looked up at Long Yanzhao, and he couldn't help feeling some bad premonition.

    Long Yanzhao asked him: "Aqi... where did you go just now?"