Extra 1.2

Chapter 77 Extra Story 1-2: The Daily Life of Having a Child

On the day of Muxiu, Gu Jingyuan woke up a little late.

He has been able to sleep much more recently than before, and he has never suffered from insomnia, and he often falls asleep when he lies down, and when he wakes up again, it has been a night.

This time is no exception. Last night, I obviously went to bed very early, but when I woke up, I found that it was already bright outside.

Fortunately, although he can sleep, except for the time when he should sleep, he is usually full of energy and does not feel sleepy.

Gu Jingyuan has not experienced this kind of good state for many years, and he is always in high spirits and beams with joy.

The eyes of the beautiful peach blossoms are a little brighter, as if they are filled with a pool of spring water, and at a glance, they are full of spring colors.

Before Gu Jingyuan got up, he heard a sound from outside.

When he got up and walked out of the inner room to look, he saw Long Yanzhao was immersed in writing on the desk outside.

The entire book case was covered with a huge drawing paper, and the emperor stood there with a pen and sketched something.

After Gu Jingyuan took a closer look, he realized that the emperor's old hobby had been brought up again - he was painting his portrait again. "A Yuan is awake?" Hearing his footsteps, Long Yanzhao

called him over to have a look: "Come and see how about this painting of mine?"

The first draft is the result of a lot of hard work.

The painting is no longer just an outline of Gu Jingyuan, this time it not only has a nose and eyes, but the person in the painting even has a bit of Gu Jingyuan's spirit and handsomeness.

The eyebrows are horizontal, the nose is like a gall, and the lips are red and the teeth are white.

The handsome face is vivid on the paper, and at a glance, the person in the painting is already Gu Jingyuan.

The last time Gu Jingyuan saw this painting was not so complete, he didn't expect it to be painted so fast, he couldn't help saying: "Your Majesty has been working hard, and I can't see it being perfect."

Long Yanzhao took a pen to examine it . Looking at the painting, he was obviously not satisfied.

He looked at Gu Jingyuan, and then at the face of the person in the painting. He always felt that the eyebrows and eyes were a bit lacking in meaning, and they had not reached the level of vividness.

"Impossible." The more the emperor looked at it, the more dissatisfied he became: "Ah Yuan's eyes are perfect in shape, charming but not charming. I have not drawn the essence of this painting at all!"

"..." Gu Jingyuan looked at the painting and felt deeply Very complete, puzzled: "This is indeed very similar to me."

"It's still far away." The emperor said, and had already put away the scroll.

Even if it is an unsatisfactory first draft, it cannot be discarded easily because the person in the painting is Gu Jingyuan. Long Yanzhao still rolls up the painting carefully, spreads a new rice paper, and calls Gu Jingyuan closer.

"...I have never seen Ah Yuan draw a picture before, would you like to try Prince Gu?"

As he spoke, he had already stuffed the brush into Gu Jingyuan's hand.

The free hand hugged the opponent's waist, and Long Yanzhao said: "I heard that Xiangyang Wang's calligraphy has been sold for sky-high prices. Ah, if there are paintings handed down to the world, it will definitely cause an uproar. "