73

Long Yanzhao guessed that his mother would attack him.

    But he didn't expect that the point that the Queen Mother was holding onto... was actually Gu Jingyuan's life experience!

    "Mother." The emperor frowned obviously, and the aura around him sank.

    It was as if the snow outside had drifted into the Yong'an Palace, and the whole palace suddenly became a bit colder.

    Long Yanzhao felt a little headache again.

    "How did the queen mother know about Ah Yuan's life experience?" The

    emperor tapped his temple with a finger.

    "The emperor's suppression of the aristocratic family, as well as the arrangements made before the expedition, have indeed reduced the number of people available to the Ai family. However, the Ai family has been waiting for an opportunity for more than a year..."

    Saying this The Empress Dowager still had an elegant and calm smile

    on her face: "Since Gu Jingyuan appeared in the north with you, the Ai family knew that the opportunity has come." They were all used to investigate Gu Jingyuan's life experience.

    Gu Jingyuan returned to the north and rescued Cheng Zhi. If someone pays attention to these things and investigates further, it will not be difficult to find out his identity.

    The two people in the room were well aware of the whole process.

    Long Yanzhao's expression became very ferocious in an instant.

    But soon recovered.

    His tall figure still stands there, neither bending nor bending.

    There was a slight smile on the emperor's face: "The snake hits seven inches, Ah Yuan is indeed my weakness, the queen mother is brilliant."

    "Ginger is still old and spicy." The queen mother accepted his compliment.

    "What does the queen mother want?" Pressing deeply on his temple, Long Yanzhao no longer wanted to waste any time talking with her: "Knowing about Ah Yuan's life experience, she has been forbearing until today. What the queen mother is worried about is not that people in the world cannot accept Ah Yuan. identity of."

    The emperor's temper became more and more irritable, and his voice became more and more unscrupulous: "So why don't you just say it straight, what do you want me to promise you before you will keep the secret for me?"

    "Your Majesty! You!..." The queen mother listened straight stare.

    In the past, the emperor was not affectionate in front of her, but that was because of her deliberately... If she could, she didn't want to see the face of the emperor, and it was her greatest endurance to bear him coming to Yong'an Palace to pay her respects from time to time.

    It was because she intentionally distanced herself from the other party that the emperor dared not get close to her.

    So the queen mother never expected that one day the emperor would talk to her in such an impatient tone.

    This is no longer the Long Yanzhao who is always looking around and

    longing to be loved by her...

    After getting angry, she realized that she had lost her composure, and recalled her purpose this time, the Queen Mother's expression gradually returned to normal.

    She really wanted to negotiate terms with the emperor.

    Slowly turning the beads in her hand, the Empress Dowager said: "It's nothing for a body of extreme yin to enter the palace. The Ai family never believed in that. The emperor's harem is empty, and it doesn't matter if there is one more or less. But." The

    empress dowager's eyes brightened, and her voice was slightly Become high-pitched: "A body of extreme yin must not have a descendant! Dayi Dynasty must not be polluted by that kind of unknown alien race!...Does the emperor understand what you say?"

    Long Yanzhao heard this, and his heart skipped a beat. , the violent breath is heavier.

    He didn't like someone using those four words to represent Gu Jingyuan.

    I don't like what the queen mother said.

    Don't like a single word.

    "What about the queen mother?" he asked.

    "There is a medicine here in Aijia." The queen mother's voice returned to calm: "As long as Mr. Gu takes it, the queen mother will act as if she doesn't know anything."

    Saying this, the palace servants around her automatically walked up with a tray.

    The top is empty, only a small jade porcelain bottle is placed in the middle.

    Long Yanzhao glanced over the porcelain bottle, and didn't say yes or no.

    The emperor's eyebrows were raised high, and his tone was exaggerated: "Nothing else? That's all?" The

    queen mother frowned slightly when she heard the words, and looked at him again: "What does the emperor mean?"

    Long Yanzhao smiled: "Even if Gu Jingyuan can't give birth, I can still have a life with other people. I am the emperor, with three thousand beauties in the harem, as long as I want, I can have as many children as I want." As

    he said, he walked forward and directly reached out to hold the porcelain vase.

    Looking at the small porcelain vase, the emperor's gaze was directed at the queen mother again: "In this way, the queen mother's desire to make King Hao's son-in-law the crown prince is going to be in vain?"

    "You!"

    Long Yanzhao looked condescendingly , the queen mother was really angry this time.

    As her chest rose up and down, she pointed at Long Yanzhao: "Okay... Nie Zi... The prince has grown up, and even the queen mother will be humiliated, hello...you are so kind!

    " Don't wrong me."

    The smell of incense in the room seemed to be getting stronger, the emperor frowned impatiently, and then directly threw the small porcelain bottle on the ground heavily, smashing it to pieces.

    A soft "pop" echoed in Yong'an Palace, and the ear-piercing sound pierced through the eardrums. Both the Empress Dowager and the palace people holding the tray were startled.

    The emperor who was calm and calm just now, with a slow voice

    , suddenly smashed something... The contrast between the front and the back is so sharp that even the Queen Mother couldn't help but start to feel jealous.

    ——She had only vaguely heard before that the emperor would behave differently from time to time, and his words and deeds were tantamount to going crazy.