AFTER SUMMARY

A/N so many people have asked for at least a summary to conclude every thing I planned for this story, including its ending. therefore, I decided to post my plannning on the story.(: no extravagant details.

Robbie (AKA Pan) leads Robyn down to a camp where all the lost boys were. He introduces her rather rushed, as if trying to avoid long attentions toward her. Robyn is still shaken with everything, and faints in front of everyone.

She wakes up in a bed inside a tree hut. Robbie is at her side, and they talk for a few minutes as Robyn slowly takes in everything. He apologizes for not telling her sooner, and continuously repeats saying sorry due to Robyns expressionless poker face. Eventually she tells him that she's in no way angry at him. Robbie reaches to hug her, but she flinches and stiffens, causing him to retract. He hides his hurtened feelings and smiles at her.

"Can I show you something?" he asks.

Robyn looks confused, but follows Robbie as he leads her out the hut and into the forest, away from the camp. He stops at a cave and tells Robyn to hold his hand. Robyn remains still, so Robbie smiles warmly before grabbing her hand and pulling her into the cave. In the end lies a hidden cove with a mini waterfall flowing into a circular pool, surrounded by wild flowers and other exotic plants. Fairies fly in groups all around and flutter around Robyn as a way for greeting her. Robyn laughs and stares in amazement at the beautiful sight, barely ignoring Robbie's close watch on her.

Finally she says, "I've never seen anything so beautiful. What is this place?"

"It's mine," Robbie replies, still looking at her. "I created it. It's where I go to be alone, and where I go to think. You're the first other person to have ever stepped into this cave."

Robyn hopelessly tries to avoid eye contact as she holds her amazement.

The two of them settle. Robyn sits criss-crossed at the edge of the pool while Robbie leans against a tall boulder.

"You're taking this rather well," Robbie says. "Better than I thought you would."

"My mind is a lot more chaotic than what I'm letting out," Robyn admits. "I'm still unsure of whether this is a dream."

"It is a dream," says Robbie. "My dream, along with a bunch of other kids."

"This is all in your head.." Robyn slowly mutters to herself in disbelief. She looks upon the beauty of the cave and reminds herself that this is all in Robbie's head.

"If I asked you," Robyn starts to say, "anything, everything that's going on in ny head, would you promise to answer each one honestly?"

Robbie stares at her, eyes intent and focused, as if the beauty around her didn't worth a penny. "I promise to never lie to you again," was his solid response.

"If this is your dream, how is it possible that I'm here along with everyone else?"

"When I first arrived here, I opened up a portal between the stages of life and death. Our presence here, believe it or not, is all of our mentality rather than our physical bodies. I came here at a feeling of lost and hopelessness, so those who are at a similar emotion will find their way through the timeless portal and end up here. Realistically, they'd just be dreaming. But once they awaken, little do they know that their mentality truly was in the presence of a different dimension. You, however, may be an exception. Think of it as me carrying you through an open door. You are here out of my mentality."

"Once they awaken, they disappear from here?"

"That matter is rather complicated to get into. This is a timeless world. Forever can happen here when a single night passes through the real world. But it gets more complicated than that. Let's just say that one does not simply leave neverland, especially without my permission. So no, they don't just disappear."