Chapter 5 - Ro

Robbie watched her walk away with fire burning down her path. She was angry and he knew it. But he was angry as well. Not at her but at himself.

What the hell am I doing? he thought.

He couldn't be sure if his thoughts were true, if Robyn really was the girl he thought she was. But after what she had just said to him, it was almost of no doubt.

That scar he saw on her leg during PE - He recognized it. He knew he'd seen it from somewhere. But how can he be so sure?

"This treehouse... it was mine before I left Houston. So why are you here?"

Those were Robyn's exact words, and It proved everything Robbie assumed. But at the same time, Robbie still didn't want to be so sure.

After a minute that Robyn had walked away, he regretted him yelling at her. He started running, trying to find her. He knew where she was headed towards, so he knew exactly where to go.

After looking past trees and bushes, he finally saw her and he stopped. She was far, but he saw her. Just when he was about to call to her, he saw something slip out from her back pocket. The thought of calling her suddenly slipped from his mind.

Robyn was already out of sight once he started moving again. He ran towards where he saw the object slipped out of her pocket. It took a while, but he finally saw it hidden on a pile of dead leaves.

A sidekick flip phone.

Robbie's heart stopped as he bent over to pick it up, for that it wasn't just any regular phone. He wiped off the excess dirt on back cover and stared at it, paralyzed.

Right at the bottom left corner was an engraving that said RK.

Robbie quickly looked up, hoping to find Robyn, but she was long gone. He dropped his arm but held the phone close to his waist, gripping it almost desperately.

"Ro," he whispered.

A/N: Whaat?
Who's Ro?
What is Robbie talking about?
What does the engraving mean?
Keep reading and you'll find out ;) Love you guys <33