Chapter 2 - Reunion

"Leia! Khloe! Jason!" cried Danielle.

She ran across the grassy field in front of school to where Leia, Khloe, and Jason sat. I plainly jogged behind her.

Khloe flipped her blonde hair aside and her eyes glowed when she saw me. Immediately, she stood up and started running towards me.

"Robyn!" she exclaimed with open arms.

I smiled and let her run into me. She hugged me tightly and nearly lifted me off the grass.

"I can't believe you're here!"

Both Leia and Jason turn around and a bright glow radiates from their faces when they see me.

"Oh my God, Robyn!" Leia exclaims. She run up to us and wraps her arms around me and Khloe. Danielle soon joins in and we are all laughing.

"God I've missed you guys so much," I say as I lean my head on Leia's when she squeezes in closer to me.

"We've missed you so much more," says Khloe.

After a while I began to suffocate in the small space and my arms were eager for some air room.

"Guys," I laugh. "I love you but you're suffocating me."

They all laugh and untangle themselves from me.

"Sorry," says Leia as she tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

"We've just missed you so much," says Danielle.

I pout jokingly and wrap an arm around Danielle. "I've missed you too."

Both Khloe and Leia come in to hug me once more but this time, a little more gentle.

I giggle and look up. Jason slowly walks over to me and stops about 5 feet away with both his hands tucked in his pockets. He's wearing a black V-Neck and black jeans, just like his usual outfit. I smile shyly and he smirks back. The girls notice me smiling and all turn around to see him

Jason pulls his hands out from his pockets and open his arms out for me. I push myself out from Khloe, Leia, and Danielle, and start running up to Jason. I slam my body against his and hug him tightly. He wrapped his muscular arms around me the second I came to him. He rests his cheek on the top of my head as I nestle mine on his chest.

"How've you been, Robyn Hood?" he asks jokingly.

I smile and roll my eyes even when he probably couldn't see me. "Decent," I answer. I pull my head off from his chest and looked at him. "And you're looking shady as always, huh Jason Mraz?"

He smirks. "Always."

Suddenly, the bell rings and everyone starts running into the building.

Danielle grabs me by the arm and says, "Sorry to spoil the moment but we've got a French class to go to."

I roll my eyes jokingly and wave to Jason while saying bye. Before I could see him wave back, Danielle starts pulling me to the building.

As we're walking up the stairs to the school entrance, I see Robbie slouching on the concrete edges of the stairs with his arms crossed. As I passed by him, his eyes shot in my direction for a second before I finally made it inside.

*****

"It says here that you're locker #2042," says Danielle as she reads through my schedule.

"Oh cool!" exclaims Khloe. "That's just a few lockers away from mine."

While Leia TA's at the Office, Danielle and Khloe help me find everything. We jog up the stairs to the 2nd floor where my locker claims to be. Through all the crowded people squashed together in the hallway, we managed to find a way to my locker which was 12 lockers away from Khloe's.

"We really need a more coordinated system for people to get through the hallways efficiently," complains Khloe.

"It's a lot harder than you think," Danielle states.

I look at the code on my schedule to unlock my locker and spun it in.

6....18.....8. I pushed up the lever and click!  it unlocked.

"Great, you got it opened!" cheered Khloe. "Hey my first class is in the portables so I really have to get going. I'll see you at lunch though. Bye!"

"Bye!" I wave to her as she pushes through the wave of people and disappears into the crowd.

"I have to go too," says Danielle. "My locker is in the first floor. But I'll see you in a few minutes, okay? Bye!" She had already disappeared into the crowd with Khloe before I could say bye as well.

I swing my backpack to the front of my body and started unpacking all my stuff. As I carry out my white binder, the plastic slips from my finger tips and the whole binder falls to the ground, exposing all the papers that were stored inside. I groan and crouch to the ground.

I could hear the sounds of people laughing at me but I ignored them. Their shit didn't matter right now.

As I pile everything together in my arms I see a black pair of shoes walk up in front of me. I pause and slowly look up.

"How convenient," Robbie says as he looks down on me.

I don't reply. I look back down and continue with putting everything back together.

After a while, Robbie still stands before me with his eyes locked on me. I look up and glare at him.

"Do you plan on helping?" I ask with an attitude.

He shakes his head and tucks a hand in one of his pockets as his black backpack dangles from one of his arms. "This is your problem."

I squint my eyes at him. "Then why are you here?"

He points to the locker next to mine. "You're blocking my locker."

My mouth opens slightly and I quickly grab all my papers while stuffing them into my backpack.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry," I stutter as I quickly stand back up and move aside.

He doesn't respond. He steps up to his locker and starts spinning his code. I look at him shyly and unintentionally. After he opens his locker, he notices me staring at him and sharply turns his head at me. "What?" he asks.

I quickly look away and face my locker while shoving my backpack into it. "Sorry," I say quickly.

"Do you always say sorry this much?"

"Sorry- I mean..." I shake my head. "It's a habit."

He looks at me for a while then starts putting his stuff into his locker.

"Wow.." I say quietly. "You're locker is right next to mine."

He cocks an eyebrow at me but continues what he is doing.

I tuck my lips in my mouth and say, "Well, if we're going to see each other this often," I hold out my hand, "I'm Robyn. Robyn Daveigh."

"And you already know my name so I guess we're good," Robbie says as he closes his locker with all his stuff held in his arm.

I furrow my eyebrows at him. "Do you have a problem with me?"

"Can't when I've just met you."

"Then what's with your attitude?"

"For your information," Robbie says while raising one eyebrow, "I'm like this with everybody. So don't think you're a princess who gets treated differently just because you're new." He starts walking past me and down the hall. "Bye Robyn."

I still face the direction that he once was. What's his problem? I think. Then I sigh and grab all my stuff from out of my locker and shut it closed.

A/N: Amnesia is being a bitch so I can't update that, meaning ill be updating this more often. :) hope you like the story so far!