AUTHOR'S NOTE / Chapter 22 - We're Everything

READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE

READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE, IF YOU DON'T, THE STORY WILL END AWKWARDLY FOR YOU

(A/N) I was hoping that, after over a month of not updating, it would've became clear that I was no longer continuing this story... But some people still ask me about it.

My reason? Simply though shamefully.. I'm no longer as passionate for Robbie Kay as I was before.

Putting my fangirling for Robbie Kay over social media.. it all started when I obsessed over him so much that I couldn't handle it. Therefore, I chose to satisfy myself with writing imagines about him on my discontinued IG account, @RobbieKayImagines. I stopped writing imagines after I found myself losing interest. But I still hoped to continue writing my fanfictions. At least they had a plotline I could follow through with, and I wouldn't have to come up with different stories with different scenarios and different plots like in my imagines. But.. I now realize that I also wrote this fanfic because of my obsession with Robbie. Now that that's all gone, I find no motivation.

Before I made the decision to discontinue this story, I wrote part of Chapter 22. It's not a lot, but I'd hate to put it to waste.

its now come to the point where if someone asked to take my story, I honestly wouldn't care. I'm sorry to not have written anything for you guys in such a long time, yet come back to you with no full chapters.

Thank you all.. for your votes, your comments, your friendships. I wish I had known more of you guys before leaving.

I love you <3

Enjoy this chapter with a dead end..

Chapter 22 - We're Everything.

"Wait, Robbie," I beg, "Just.. talk for a second."

Robbie continued to drag me across the road and refused to tell me where we were going.

"I'm in my PE clothes!" I state.

"Robyn shut up!" Robbie yelled.

Immediately, I pulled my hand away from his grip, causing him to spin around and face me. I glared him deadly in the eye as he looked at me with missed sorrow.

"Robyn.." he mutters.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," I say. "Not until you tell me why you suddenly kidnapped me from school."

Robbie swung his head to the side so he could avoid eye contact, and sighed. He tucked 4 fingers into the pockets of his jeans and began approaching me.

"I.. " he starts to say, "I can't explain it thoroughly."

I shrug. "Well then at least tell me where you're taking me. The treehouse?"

"No, not the treehouse. Look it's a lot to-"

"A lot is the amount of secrets you're keeping from me!"

Robbie looked at me, emotionless.

"Do you even care," I ask, "that I don't want to have anything to do with you?"

His hand rose, and finger pointed sharply at me. "Do you even care," he repeated, "that nonetheless, whether or not you want to ever see me again, I still can't help to do so?"

I shook my head in disbelief and took a step towards him. "What do you want from me?"

Robbie inhaled. "I want you to trust me. I want you to understand who I am!"

"I accepted and trusted you before. You didn't trust myself to believe that I was fine with taking care of you and welcoming you into my home."

Robbie smirked, but it didn't touch his eyes. His chin tucked into his chest and he took a step towards me, our faces only inches apart. He looked me in the eyes, challenging me.

"Okay," he said calmly. "You want me to trust you. I get it. I couldn't be honest to tell you that I didn't truly trust you had accepted me into your home. But if you do want me to trust you, as I want you to trust me, answer this one simple question." His head tilted to the side. "What was it that made it so bad... you couldn't even handle me being as your first kiss?"