Chapter 19: A Cruz-Allen Wedding

Tatiana had the day off of school this had been the plan for weeks since the wedding is tomorrow. But with her broken arm, it is helpful. Cruz decided to let her spend the day at 51. She was excited to get everyone to sign her cast. She walked in with a pack of markers all different colors. Her cast was just white so any and every color shows up on it easily. Part of the reason she chose it. She wanted to have everyone at 51 sign it. So far, Joe, Will, Chloe, and Foster have signed it. She didn't ask Brett cause she was in Rockford for Julie's funeral. Last night was the bachelor party so she spent the night at her grandmother's house and Joe picked her up this morning.

She runs into the firehouse a tired Cruz following. She immediately goes to the Chief's office and knocks on his office door. After he hollers come in she skills right in and sets the box on the desk.

"Chief! Can you sign my cast?" She asks grinning.

"Good morning to you too. Yeah, I can sign it." He takes the box of markers from her and grabs the black marker from it jotting his name onto the cast. She thanks him and hurries off to the common room where Gallo was sitting at the table messing with his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks looking over his shoulder.

"Well, Chief gave me and Ritter permission to make an Insta account for the house." He says smiling at her.

"I wanna be in posts I'm practically a member of 51!" She grins setting the markers down on the table.

"I'll talk to Cruz about it later for now do you wanna help me get a picture of Tuesday?" He asks standing up.

"Yeah!" She grins looking over at Ritter who was busy cooking breakfast. Tuesday following hoping for someone to drop some.

"Gallo Use peanut butter to get her attention," Ritter mentions as Gallo runs off to grab his turn-out gear to put in the background.

"What's the chance he heard that?" Ritter asks her.

"Slim. You wanna sign my cast?" She asks picking up the markers again.

"Yeah! Give me the blue marker." Ritter says setting down the skillet as she walks around the counter. He signs the cast while Gallo sets up the video.

"Okay Tuesday come here." he says, Tuesday runs over and he gets her to sit down. "Tuesday look at me," He says holding a treat up. The puppy looks at the boots sniffing them. Cruz walks in looking at the activity and rolls his eyes sitting on the couch.

"Come on Tuesday. Right here. Come on. Come..." Gallo repeats before Tuesday walks up he drops his arms in defeat while Ritter and Tatia laugh.

"Told you to try peanut butter," Ritter says.

"You're not good at this influencer thing." Tatiana giggles while she grabs a plate, "Now can someone help me get food? I have one arm." Tatia asks as Herrmann and Mouch walk over to the Food.

"How, h-how do you guys got that much energy?" Herrmann asks visibly tired.

"We should not have tried to keep pace with them last night." Mouch groans putting some bacon on Tatia's plate for her.

"You had three beers and then started dozing off." Cruz laughs from the couch.

"Your light weights," Tatiana says holding in a laugh.

"One it was four two where did you hear that?" Mouch asks putting eggs on the girl's plate.

"I technically own a bar." She laughs and goes to the couch leaving a concerned Mouch. He was too tired to question it any further though

"Why, um, why are you trying to turn Tuesday into Cindy Crawford?" Herrmann asks walking over.

"I need her for the 51 Insta. I need the perfect first post." Gallo explains.