Stress.

Chapter 10- Stress

Cora peered over the edge of the fence, Bellamy had fallen asleep her leg resting upon his lap. He had scolded her-after Clarke told him too-to keep it up rested even if she didn't want to. In response she rolled her eyes and did as told.

The gun resting upon the makeshift chair she gave a quick eye rub and looked over the camp. The majority of the delinquents were sleeping, many on top of one another and some had low moans coming for beneath the cloth of tents. Cora shook her head, that was sound she didn't miss on the ark. Many cells were mixed male and female and those sounds were constantly echoed throughout.

Alex had made sure she was only ever paired with a female. Many whom were depressed, suicidal, or just flat out crazy. Cora didn't mind, she helped most, and some she didn't-more so couldn't.

She could see few guards on watch drifting off then jolting back awake. Mostly the boys, the girls were fully awake often playing with their hair. Her eyes ventured across the tents coming across Clarke's. She was always so tense, stressed by how they were going to survive another day. But they were okay, at least for now, they had survived this long, through the acid fog, even mentally psychotic Murphy. Clarke was going to gray before she was even 20 if she kept up the amount of work she was barring on her shoulders. Bellamy too, he kept so much responsibility between his sister and keeping the camp safe. She could see under his brave smile, how stressed he was. Not many looked that much into it, because the people wanted someone they could fall on. He was that person.

Both Clarke and Bellamy struggled to relax.

Cora watched as his eyes fluttered in the dim light. His hands clenched as his forehead had small droplets of sweat beaded down his forehead. Her interest was perked she sat up removing her foot form Bellamy's leg with a small wince. "Bell?" She asked straightening herself leaning forward.

"No, please. Please a favor all I ask for..," his words drifted as his dreams seemed to worsen. She stood up squatting next to him, delicately placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Bellamy, hey. Come on," she spoke gently, he shook a bit, his lips parting, breathing labored. His whole body jumped as his eyes shot open, his hand found her quickly grabbing it. "Hey you're okay, Bell you're okay," his chest bounced as his heart pounded.

"They took her from my grip," he breathed out, at one point of him waking up he'd fallen off his chair onto his knees and Cora had sat down. The top of his head rested under her chin, his clammy hand still gripping hers.

"She safe, It's okay she's safe. We're okay Bell, we're all okay." Cora ran her free hand through his hair. She placed a small kiss on the top of his head, "You're okay."

__

Hey so long time no update, this is a small short to a long chapter coming up. And I promise this weekend. Bare with me.

Oh! and baby Coramy huh? no.. oh ...okay.

Well I don't have a song for this "chapter" or mini preview for feature Coramy. :3

ONE MORE THING- Thank you so so so so soooo much for all the votes, comments, and just you guys reading it brings my so much joy seeing you guys liking my story.