I Swear

Chapter 15- I Swear

Cora pushed her way to her tent. Finally alone she let out an exaggerated sigh while rubbing her temples. She stuffed a few items into a bag then glanced at the make shift bed her mind raced back to Charlotte she didn't think the twelve year old needed to die but then again there was no good solution to the situation. They couldn't just murder the young girl but also couldn't let her get off without punishment-not after what they did to Murphy.

-

Cora awoke the next morning Charlotte lying next to her once more. She rolled off the bed-like-mattress slipping off her long sleeve keeping on her free flowing tank on. Standing up she grabbed her jeans pulling them up with a little jump. She laced up her boots, grabbed her jacket and walked out of her tent. Cora was greeted with the sight of Miller, Murphy, and Bellamy waking up people to work on the wall. Murphy started her way when Bellamy sent him a different direction, "Morning Scout."

"Hm- morning," she mumbled sliding on her coat. She grazed her hands over her neck and flipped out her hair beneath the collar of her jacket.

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He asked with a small smile.

"No, I got kicked out. You should know Mr. Older Brother Blake."

-

She finished packing her small bag and exited the tent, her legs carried her to the backside of the drop ship as she glanced up at the raggedly cut parachute. She looked at the walls that had caused bruises along her stomach and an untrustworthy fall. She glanced at the ground and the picture of a short haired Bellamy was laying on the ground his arms reaching above his head his toned stomach slipping out beneath his shirt. She glanced over at what is now just a stump but once was a tree where girls stood practically drooling over the boy and mentally stabbing the blonde.

-

"Hey Muscles!" She shouted looking at him, his head snapped up as she grabbed his attention. "Come here," she said wiggling her finger for him to come forward.

He rolled his eyes walking over, "what do you need Little Scout?" He asked looking at her.

"Boost me up," she said tugging on the the material.

"What?"

"I need to get up there, boost me up."

"Why do you-" he didn't bother to ask. He shook his head placing his knee out then clasping his hands together as well. She nodded placing her back foot on his hands, gripping the parachute he pushed her up to where she elevated even more. He still held her foot as she rose more, as she climbed he pushed her up until his arms were fully up. She gripped the cloth wrapping her legs around as well Bellamy watched as she made the last few feet. Well I guess the tree practice helped. She thought with a silent chuckle "So you wanna tell me what you're doing now?" He asked watching her pull out a small knife which she took from Murphy. "And did you take that from Murphy?" He looked at her tilting her head.

A devilish smirk appeared on her lips as she looked down at him, "Well, assuming we're gonna stay here a while, we're gonna need some tents it could also be 'door' for the drop ship." Cora said fully making her way across the edge cutting it off.

"Smart, anything else in that head of yours?" He asked watching the cloth fall.

"Well once I get down I think we should take the seats out of the drop ship and set them around to create more room." She said looking down, he nodded watching her. She looked down carefully trying not to fall, she failed falling a bit a small cry slipped her lips. Cora grabbed onto one of the bars on her way of falling, her feet dangling. She pushed her feet against the drop ship trying to find support