Free Falling

Chapter 1- Free Falling

The sound of the metal door opening caused the blonde's regular routine to stop. Her firey blue eyes looked over at the guards which she then looked at the wall, two weeks, she thought sighing. "Prisoner 2-2-4 stand against the wall," a guard demanded she looked over at a familiar guard raising an eyebrow

"What's going on," the guards stepped closer, she stepped back till she no longer could her back pressing against the wall. "No, no I've got two weeks," she said grabbing something on her night stand. "I've got two weeks!" She shouted out as she threw the clock at him then kicked one guard and hit the other pushing past the guard she was highly familiar with, in the good way. He jogged after her as she was straggling to find her feet while she was pushing through everyone. She had made a hard left pushing other guards and other delquint's up against the wall. She had realized she wasn't the only one that was being pulled out early. He followed close behind before she was cut off by other guards.

"Cora, calm down," the guard shushed her as the guards pushed her more towards him.

"Alex, what's going on? I have two weeks it's not my time it's not half of the people's time out here," She questioned as she resisted slightly as the guards grabbed her arms. She could hear another girl screaming about the ark dying, something about running out of oxygen.

Alex nodded his head agreeing, "You'll understand soon," he said walking closer to her before injecting a needle into her neck. She felt drowsiness consume her as she relied on the guards to hold her up. "Be careful Cora everything you know is about to change," and with that last thought on her mind she was out cold.

-

Cora awoke rubbing her eyes inhaling a large amount of air through her nose. After opening her eyes she looked left and right seeing many of the teenagers once locked up now strapped to seats, her wrist now had a new addition to it as she examined the metal wristband. She tried to pry off with her other hand a couple times before giving up. She sighed then looked to the people next to her.

A dirty blonde not much older than 12 at most 13, she was asleep almost peaceful looking. Her eyes danced around the room until they landed on the man next to her, his skin was a bit darker than hers, his hair was sleeked back looking professional, she then examined his clothes, it was a guards uniform. That explained why he looked older than the rest of them, but it still didn't explain why he was on the drop ship. "Either you wanted to die or there's a guard back on the Ark nude," she said bluntly snapping his attention, "and the Ark wouldn't be stupid enough to send a guard to wherever we're being dropped so who are you?"

He looked down at his attire then at hers' as he nodded pressing his lips together forming a small smile, "That's one hell of a deduction there Scout," his words were easy going not seemingly worried at all. "You're right I'm not a guard," he nodded then stuck out his hand, "Bellamy." The name was familiar, she'd heard it before but wasn't sure from where.

She responded it by gripping it firmly then continued to talk, "But you're not someone whose supposed to be here, you're like a thousand years older than the majority of us here." Her lips tugged at a small smile as she over exaggerated his age.

Bellamy had slightly jolted his head back faking a expression of hurt before smiling once more, "You must have been locked up a long time how many questions you ask Scout."

She shook her head slightly, "Don't call me that, I'm Cora." Cora raised her voice slightly as the noised of the ship increased. There was a sudden jolt as she gripped the restraints on her body. She looked over at the little girl she was still fast asleep.

"What afraid of a little, turbulence?" he asked as he paused thinking of the correct word, the comment caused a small glare to appear in her eyes.

"Eh- I'm not much of a-" she paused as the drop ship jolted some more, "a flyer," she finished closing her eyes inhaling through her nose and exhaling through her mouth. The short term anger ended quickly as she tried to calm herself.