I care

Chapter 11- I Care.

"Hey Muscles," Cora paused walking over to him they met right outside of his tent.

"What Scout?" He asked in annoyance looking at her. Octavia seemed to not let anything go if she was angry with him--they'd just finished yet another argument.

"Easy there bucko I just wanted to tell you something," she looked at him. He nudged his eyebrows encouraging her to go on. Honestly he needed a stress reliever, but considering the amount of cock block from the grounders it was dought full to happen. "You know what would look great on you?"

He groaned, "What?" He examined the girls body she looked different--clean almost. Her blonde locks were a bit more curled brighter not stained with dirt and her eyes seemed brighter like an early morning sky before the sun rose but the perfect blue. Her smile didn't look forced but that she was actually happy. He examined her lips, he hadn't noticed how rosey-pink they actually were.

"Me," with a swift movement her those cotton candy lips crashed onto his, he was stunned for a moment before responding as their lips start to move in sync. What the hell, the words popped into his mind but he quickly tossed them to the side, she was a better kisser than he thought. She knew the perfect places to rest her arms on his shoulders allowing his hands to wrap around her waist.

They had walked the short two foot distance into his tent stumbling onto the bed. Their lips parted momentarily as he slipped off his shirt, while she removed her own, his hands traveled up her torso sending chills down her spine a small, soft moan escaped her lips into the kiss. Another moment went by before Bellamy-

-

-Bellamy had fallen asleep sitting across Cora, her leg stayed prompted up on his all night long--except for the moment when he had a night terror causing him to drop off his seat--as she stayed in watch. The sun was just barely rising, more so the sky was dark blue mixed with purple and a small hint if pink barely peeking over the tree line.

Bellamy's head was tilted back as a soft snore would leave his lips with an occasional moan--she also noticed the slight bump rising in his pants. Cora found it quite amusing that'd it been so long since he's had any he was now dreaming about it. She could hear footsteps approaching as their boots collided with the mud. "Bell," she spoke softly trying to wake him up but only received a flick of the hand to be left alone.

"Have fun Cora?" A kid with shaggy hair asked. She couldn't remember his name, something that started with a N she more so didn't care. A smirk was plastered across his face as he took her gun.

"Yeah, we made out all night, it was great," she rolled her eyes sarcastically. "Try not to wake him, we don't get a lot a sleep nowadays." He nodded slightly as she walked off examining the sleeping beauty.

Cora continued to walk towards the main part of the gate holding a flashlight. "Hey I'm going on a walk, don't shoot me when I come back."

"You're going without a gun?" he asked almost sounding fearful for her.

"Remember I'm the one whose punched Bellamy, the almighty god," she almost smiled. He smiled and nodded at her. She took a moment using a piece of cloth and tied it to a loop on her pants. She waved off limping down the hill, she wandered for a bit before coming upon a small flat opening.

There she found a couple trees, about the size of a punching bag. Her movements were rapid like on the Ark, swiftly punching the tree. A small burst of pain shot up through her hands to her arms. It subsided quickly and she started a routine her and Alex had worked out. A couple minutes into to punching the tree her knuckles were numbed with blood and a bit of sweat dripped down her forehead. She stopped her wrists starting to go numb. She rested upon the tree leaning against it looking at her knuckles.