And In the Night You're Set Free

Chapter 7- And In the Night You're Set Free

"O hey where are-" she stopped talking as she looked into a tent to find a sight that was not needed to see. "Nope not O, hah ew," Cora said quickly leaving the tent of the couple. She checked a couple more tents disturbing the sleeping teenagers. Many threw their shoe or clothes at her to get out otherwise they were waking up because of all the noise, "Octavia, I get you're mad at your brother but seriously? This isn't funny."

"Cora?" Clarke asked catching up to her with a small jog, "Looking for Octavia?"

"Yeah, I had Bellamy and Mat go outside the gate see if they could find her."

"Cora, Clarke. Have you guys seen her?" Bellamy asked jogging in with Mat

"No, okay lets just back track. Bellamy when was the last time you saw her?" Cora asked looking at him.

He paused for a moment, "When I went to go throw out the radio. We got in a fight and I sent her back to camp."

"Okay but she didn't get back, Finn and I would've bumped into her on the way there," Clarke said looking at him then Cora.

"Okay so lets go find her. I'll gather the weapons, you guys get a group ready we'll move out as fast as possible," Mat said walking off towards the small little tent a with a small amount of supplies.

"Hey everybody, gather around and grab a weapon. My sister has been out there for more than twelve hours. Arm up we're not coming back with out her," Bellamy said as Mat brought the weapons over. Many of his followers grabbed a weapon form the layout. Many of the weapons were metal made from the drop ship and wood stuck together.

"Cora, hey you know you don't have to go, you can stay back at camp," Mat said as she decided which weapon to take.

"Is this your way of trying to get me to stay here with you look at the stars, be that called romantic?" She asked with a small smile as he picked out his.

"Or you lost a lot of blood and I don't want you to hurt that pretty little face," he responded tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"This pretty little face, and badass personality will be fine, you're such a mom sometimes," she smiled planting a small kiss on his cheek. "Come on lets go," she grabbed his hand and walked back towards Bellamy and Clarke.

"By the way, I make an excellent mom," he chuckled as they walked.

"Guys, guys come here. What is that?" Some kid asked drawing their attention. Cora walked over standing next to Jasper. A number of comments were made of the hundreds of falling bright lights.

"They didn't work, they didn't see the flares," the new addition of the hundred said as she walked up next to Finn and Clarke. She was beautiful, her hair was kept in a pony, her bright red jacket made her stand out, her eyes were a beautiful milk chocolate brown that had constant look of innocence.

"A meteor shower tells you that?" Bellamy asked defending himself.

"It's not a meteor shower its a funeral," Clarke paused glancing at Bellamy then back up to the sky. "Hundreds of bodies being returned to earth from the Ark. This is what it looks like from the other side," she paused once more as Cora and Mat looked at each other briefly. "They didn't get our message," she looked at Raven who looked like she was ready to kill Bellamy.

"This is all your fault," she glared at him.

"I helped you find the radio," Bellamy defended once more.

"After you jacked it from my pod and trashed it," Raven attacked her words sickening.

"Yeah he knows," Clarke said as her and Finn slightly held Raven back. "And now he has to live with it."