The Big Boob and The Big Loser

Chapter 4- The Big Boob and The Big Loser

Cora awoke the next day to Charlotte next to her the girl looked as if she was sleeping peacefully. Cora rolled off their pathetic mattress and laced up her boots running her hands through her messy wave of hair. She stood up grabbing a long sleeve sliding it over her cream tank, then grabbing her jacket walking out the be greeted by the sounds of a dying Jasper. She sighed finishing off her braid she walked towards the drop ship to see if she could help with Jasper at all then she was going to go on that hunting trip with Bellamy and Mat. She walks past Murphy and and Bellamy throwing knifes at a tree, "That damn kid, always messing with my head." Murphy whined his knife not making a dent in the tree."

"He's not gonna last much longer. Better think of a new excuse," Bellamy said holding his axe firmly ready to throw it.

"Well I don't l know getting kicked in the balls could give him an extra week," Cora held back small laugh walking towards the boys.

Bellamy looked down smiling at the ground before looking back up to hear Murphy groan, "What are you doing here?"

"Well lets see I have nothing to do and as much as I hate the sight of your face I'd rather get my anger out on an animal, unless you'd rather it be yourself," Cora offered standing next to Bellamy.

"Whatever," he groaned throwing the knife once more to have it bounce off.

"Here let me see that," Cora said sticking out her hand, she urged shaking her hand raising her eyebrow's. "Don't be a girl give it here." Murphy rolled his eyes handing her the knife. She changed her posture standing slightly to the side. Cora brought back her arm and threw the knife, she smiled seeing the knife stick in the tree for a couple seconds before falling to the ground.

Murphy scoffed, "Oh so much better."

"At least mine stuck," Cora snapped back.

"You didn't have that bad of posture just um, move your hip this way a bit, keep your shoulders up and follow through with your arm," Bellamy said placing his hand on her hips moving to the correct spot, Cora nodded as she straighten out her shoulders. "So when you're throwing it point your elbow, movie your arms like this and keep you hand point at the object after you let go of the knife," he said as he moved her arms for her giving her the feel of what it should be like.

"Okay so like this?" She asked moving her arms the way he said.

"Yeah exactly," a small smile worked it's way on to Bellamy's lips. "And when you're moving your arms you wanna move you body with it so, pretend to throw." Bellamy said and she put her arm up, he placed his hands on her hips, she swallowed back any feelings of butterflies, now they were just in her stomach, an internal stabbing of feelings. His placing of his hands made her anxious. "As you move your arm move you hips as well," he said as she moved her arms Bellamy guided her lower body. She nodded as she relaxed her body inhaling through her nose and exhaling through her mouth. Once more Cora tried it on her own and Bellamy nodded. "Yeah, that's good," Cora nodded as she moved letting of the knife this time, the three seem to be surprised by the fact she'd actually done it.

Murphy scoffed, "Little Scout gets help from the king and suddenly she's the best student."

Cora rolled her eyes, "Murphy would you like some help I'm sure there's a knot in your little undies that ya need to fix." She spoke slightly angered pulling the knife down and out of the tree. "Here ya go princess no need to bitch anymore," she handed the knife back to Murphy.

Bellamy chuckled as Atom and some other kid walked over, "We searched a half-mile all directions. No sign of Trina or Pascal."

"Visit your special tree when you were out there?" Murphy asked Atom's mood dropped.