3

Bobal's POV
I blushed a bit more of a deeper shade of red, then I started dancing with (y/n) as I gently held her hands. I started to feel something inside me as we kept dancing.
"Like he said, I'm gonna dance, dance." (Y/n) sang along.
We kept dancing as the others watched.
She looked at me.
Her beautiful (e/c) eyes looking into mine with a beautiful shade of (e/c).
After the level ended, she held me by my back and we looked at each other.
Bowaev giggled.
"What's so funny?" I asked.
"You showed your soft spot. You actually looked like you were having fun with (y/n) while dancing." Bob chuckled.
"No, I didn't!" I exclaimed as my face was deep red.
(Y/n) laughed a bit. "It's ok." She smiled. "I mean we all have a hidden soft spot."
"I don't have a soft spot." I growled a bit. "I don't have one and I'll never have one."
"Come on, sis. Don't be like that." Bowaev giggled a bit.
"Fine.. I did have fun dancing with (y/n), ok?" I crossed my arms as I growled a bit. "I did have fun, actually." I admitted.
(Y/n) giggled again as she smiled.
"I'm just not used to the attention." I admitted. "Or the care that someone has for me."
(Y/n) smiled as she giggled again.
Bobot nodded. "Alright, alright."
I hugged (y/n) as I felt tired. What the actual hell is wrong with me? Why am I acting weird around (y/n)? Do I actually have a soft spot for her or am I just pretending that I care for her? I thought as I was blushing more than usual.
The others left (y/n)'s room, leaving me alone with her.
I didn't let go of her as I was still tired. "Mm, so warm." I mumbled as I started to purr.
(Y/n) smiled, then she giggled. "Tired, already?"
I nodded as I kept purring. "Really tired.." I snuggled into her
She giggled as she smiled. "Alright, come on. I'm taking you to your room."
"No.. I wanna stay here." I admitted as I was blushing and I let go of her as I looked down.
She was a bit confused, but she didn't mind. "Ok, then." She giggled, then she went to her bed and she laid down.
I laid down next to her and I hugged her from behind, snuggling into her as I kept purring.
She giggled. "Is little fuzzy getting sleepy?" She teased.
"Sh-shut up." I yawned as I replied.
She giggled again, then she started humming, then she sang.
I blushed as I listened to her singing.
"We were playing in the sand and you found a little band. You tell me you fell in love with it, hadn't gone as I planned. When you had to bid adieu, said you never love anew. I wonder if I could hold it and fall in love with it, too. You told me to buy a pony, but all I wanted was you." She hummed again as she smiled a bit until she fell asleep.
I blushed as I watched her sleep. She fell asleep deeply. What the hell? I thought as I looked at her. I purred as I snuggled into her, then I felt all warm inside again. What the hell is wrong with me right now? I thought as I was feeling all tired and my eyelids started to feel heavy. I yawned a bit, then I snuggled into her as I purred a bit.
Next morning
(Y/n)'s POV
I woke up as I stretched a bit, then I looked around. I looked behind me and I saw Bobal still hugging me from behind. I giggled a bit, then I shuffled a bit and I was face to face with her face.
She looked really peaceful while sleeping.
I blushed a bit, then I kissed her forehead.
Bobal's POV
I woke up and I saw that (y/n) gone from her bed. I got up and I saw her going to the bathroom as she started humming quietly as she thought that she would "wake me up"
She walked out of the bathroom and she saw me. "Oh, hey." She smiled
I smiled back as I waved. "Hey, (y/n)."
She laughed a bit, then she head downstairs to the kitchen
(Y/n)'s POV
I went to the kitchen and I saw Bofo making pancakes. "Hi, uncle Bofo." I smiled.
"Hello, (y/n)." He smiled back as he had a plate with 2-3 pancakes. "Here you go." He handed it to me.
I giggled a bit. "Thanks, uncle Bofo." I walked to the table and sat down.
Bowaev laughed a bit and he was on my shoulders. "Hey, (y/n)!"
I smiled. "Heya."
We started to eat breakfast together as we talked and laughed.
The others joined us for breakfast as we kept talking and laughing.
Bobal's POV
I looked at (y/n) as she talked and laughed with the others. I started to feel warm inside again. I didn't have idea of what the fuck is going on with me. Out of all the people I could have gone soft with, why her? Why have I gone soft with her since she came here? I thought as I looked away. I sighed, then I turned on the TV and I started to watch anime like always until (y/n) came in. "Oh.. shit. (Y/n), hi."
(Y/n) giggles. "Hey, bro. Somethin' up?"
"Not that I can think of. What do you mean by sis?" I asked.
"Oh.. I guess you could say I view you as a sister." She giggled again.
I blushes in embarrassment. "O-oh. I-I honestly never realized that." I let out a nervous laughter.
She giggled again. "You're adorable, you know that?"
"H-how?" I asked.
"I don't know, you just are." She giggled again, then she went upstairs.
I sat there as I was really confused about what the living hell she meant by adorable. Am I really adorable to her? Or is she just sayin' that to make me feel better about myself? I thought as I sighed a bit, then I turned off the TV and I went to my room. "I mean.. sure (y/n) is Amor's sister, but she's unique and she didn't deserve to suffer like that.." I started to talk to myself as I was changing into my pajamas. "(Y/n)? Pfft- no. Not even for the life of me I would have a crush on her.."