12

Bobal
I looked into (y/n)'s eyes and they shone with a beautiful shade of her usual eye color. "Remember when you were about to leave for college that you were really nervous cause you couldn't get seprerated from Amor?" I asked.
She giggled as she nodded. "Yeah.. that was pretty funny."
We kept talking and laughing until Amor walked in and he saw us lying in bed together. "Heh.. that's cute."
"Mhm." (Y/n) giggled a bit.
We all walked out of Amor's room as we talked and laughed.
"Hey, Bobal." (Y/n) started
"Hm? What is it?" I asked
"I wanna show you something." She smiled then she held my hand and we started to head to her room.
"What is this?" I asked.
"I was practicing the guitar while I was in college that I actually performed in the gym for an event don't remember what, but I did." She giggled as she got her guitar out and she started to tune it.
I blushed a bit. (Y/n) can play the guitar? No.. I thought she can only draw.. I guess I did underestimate her creativity. I chuckled a bit as I shook my head. Maybe, just maybe I did miss her too much. I laughed a bit.
"Ready?" She asked.
"Sure." I smiled a bit.
She started to play the guitar as she looked at the notes, then she looked at me.
I bopped my head a bit as I listened to her playing, then I blushed a bit as I listened to her singing
"I'm beggin, beggin' you.. so put your loving hand, baby." She sang.
I kept blushing as I listened to her. I started to calm down as I listened to her singing.
She smiled. "Go ahead. Sing it." She giggled a bit as she kept playing the guitar.
I nodded, then I started to sing it. "An empty shell, I used to be. The shadow of my life was hangin' me." I kept singing.
She blushed a bit as she kept playing the guitar
We started to sing it as we looked at each other until the end. "So put your loving out, baby." We smiled.
"That was so good." She giggled.
"Maybe better than you." I teased.
We laughed as we continued hanging out in her room.
"Who taught you to sing like that? Rock combined with acoustic?" I asked.
"Oh I taught myself actually." She giggled as she strummed the strings.
I smiled a bit. "Well, that's cool."
"Thanks. I've been practicing for a while when I was at school." She drank some water.
I didn't feel the flowers in my chest and throat as I was hanging out with her. "So..  how did it happened?" I asked.
"What?" She asked.
"Your urge to cut yourself.. why did you do that?"
She looked down as she didn't answer.
"(Y/n), just answer. It's not a big deal."
"I did it because of the incident with my brother. I mean why did it happened?"
I sighed, then I held her hand. "Look, things happen for a reason or so like others say, but I'm sure he has changed after what happened."
She nodded. "Yeah, I guess you're right." She giggled a bit.
I stroked her hair, then I looked at her arm with faded scars on them. I sighed a bit, then I kissed them.
She giggled a bit. "You're too soft."
"No I'm not! I'm just worried about ya!" I exclaimed as I blushed deeply.
She giggled again.
"Okay, fine.. I am soft, but only when I'm around you." I admitted as I crossed my arms.
She smiled a bit, then she played with my hair. She started to do a braid as she hummed a bit. She looked into her purse and she got some flower pins, then she started to put some on my hair.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Something." She giggled, then she kept putting the flower pins in my braided hair. "Oki, done." She gave me a small mirror.
I blushed a bit. "Wow.. it looks nice. I love it.. thanks, I guess.."
"No problem." She smiled warmly and she giggled a bit. "It looks cute on you."