Memory #5 pt.2

They kept running until they arrived to the bus stop.
"We're here." Amor stated
"Mhm.." (y/n) nodded as she agreed.
They were trying to catch their breaths as they were sitting down and they started to wait for C.J
Amor was listening to music as he was scrolling through his phone and (y/n) was drawing in her sketchbook.
He looked over and he looked at the drawing in her sketchbook. "Woah.. that looks amazing." He smiled.
(Y/n) smiled a bit. "Thanks.." She continued drawing, then she started to color it until a color pencil rolled away after hitting the ground.
"Woah, there. Be careful here you color next time, kid. You really could've lost it." A voice laughed a bit as a figure picked it up
Amor recognized it quickly. "C.J!" He smiled.
"Hey, man." C.j chuckled a bit.
The siblings smiled as they saw him.
"Hi, C.J!" (Y/n) giggled a bit as she put her colored pencils away.
He smiled, then he ruffled her hair, hearing her giggle."Hey, kiddo."
(Y/n) smiled as she giggled again.
"You two ready?"
"Yeah!"
Amor nodded.
C.J smiled, then he led them to his house as the three of them started to walk together.
(Y/n) skipped as she giggled.
C.J and Amor were walking as they talked and laughed and (y/n) listened to their conversation as she skipped along with them.
They kept walking until they arrived to C.J's house.
"Here we go! Home sweet home." He smiled as he opened the door.
"Home home.." (y/n) giggled as she walked in.
Amor and C.J laughed as they followed her inside
"It's comfortable, C.J." she smiled as she looked around and she giggled a bit.
He chuckled quietly. "Thanks, kiddo. How about you go and color while Amor and I talk, okay?" C.J smiled
"Okay!" (Y/n) smiled as she went to an empty room and she started drawing.