8

Amor
I woke up startled as I shook my head a bit. What the hell? I wiped the sweat off my face. I looked at the clock.
7:56 am.
I sighed as I laid back down and I looked at the ceiling. I looked at my hands and I remembered about the incident. I rubbed the template of my forehead as I felt tears rolling down my face. You fucking dumbass.. you shattered your sister's trust. I thought as I shook my head.
(Y/n)
I heard silent crying coming from Amor's room. I followed it and I stopped in front of the door. I knocked on it. "Amor? You okay?"
"Hm? Yeah.. yeah.. I'm okay." Amor replied.
"Okay.. just try to go back to sleep. Bofo's making pancakes."
"Okay.."
Amor
I wiped my eyes as I heard (y/n)'s footsteps fade. I wasn't sure if I should tell her about what actually happened. Probably I shouldn't. I mean, she's already starting to heal. I don't want to break her again. I sighed as I looked my eyes with the back of my hand.
****
Bobal
I was in the kitchen as I helping Bofo and Bobot with the table while Bobot was doing the dishes and Bowaev was cleaning the windows with Boder until (y/n) walked in and she waved a bit. "Hey, (y/n)"
"Sup, (y/n)." Bobot gave her a little peace sign
"Hello, (y/n)." Bofo smiled a bit.
"(Y/n)!!" Bowaev exclaimed as he saw her.
"Hey, guys." She giggled a bit. "Where are the others?"
"Bob and Bosip went out to get groceries with Mini and Blu." I replied.
"Oh, okay. I'll go say hi to C.J, then. I m getting worried about him."
"I'll go with ya." I started
"Okay." She smiled, then she went to get ready.
****
(Y/n)
Bobal and I started to go to visit C.J as we talked and laughed.
"I just hope C.J is okay, though. After what happened.. man, that was really fucking concerning." Bobal sighed a bit.
"Mhm. I mean what would have happened if he actually died?"
"That wouldn't have end well."
"No shit." I sighed a bit, then she held my hand. I giggled a bit, then we walked up to the door. I knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" C.J
"Hey, is C.J here? It's me, (y/n) Altra.." I replied.
"(Y/n)? The (y/n) Altra?"
The door opened and C.J was standing there with the door covering half of his face.
"Have you talked to him?" He asked.
"Not yet, he's barely waking up." I replied.
"Guess he hasn't changed since the incident, then." He sighed. "What do you want?"
"I just wanted to check if you were okay cause of what happened."
"Yeah, I'm better now. Thanks for checking up." He started sarcastically.
"Really?"
"No. I've been coughing out blood lately."
"Oh my.. why?"
"Cause I've been diagnosed with pneumonia and that got me worried, so that's why I blame Amor for this."
I sighed a bit. "Shit.. well I hope you feel better." I smiled a bit.
"Yeah, me too." Bobal nodded.
"Thanks you guys. Take care."
"You too."
He closed the door, then Bobal and I started to walk home.
We said nothing as we walked home.
Once we arrived home, I sat down on the couch and I said nothing.
Bobot walked in and he saw me. "Hey, you okay?"
"No.. C.J got pneumonia and I'm worried about him." I admitted.
"Oh.." He sighed, then he sat down next to me. "I mean I know how close you and C.J were while Amor was working, but you need to learn to let go of people that were friends with Amor. It's not like his friends will turn on him, then be friends with you and take pity on you."
"What do you mean?"
"You know what I mean. They might turn on you and make you suffer even more than you already are."
I sighed a bit. "Yeah.. maybe you're right."
"Amor woke up. He wanted to talk to you, but I told him that you went to go get breakfast."
I sighed in relief. " 'kay.. thanks."
"No problem." He got up, then he left.
I looked at the ground as I said nothing. I started to go through my phone, then I saw a thread. I clicked on it and it showed a death threat for me and Amor from my ex-best friend. I covered my mouth, then I shook my head and I replied to it, defending Amor.
Sure, he made mistakes, but he changed. You have no right to threat us like that. So, stop this shit until I report you to the police and get you arrested. I'm done. I'm done with this type of shit. So, leave me and my brother alone, got that.
They replied, Haha, who do you think you are? Just because you're Amor's sister, it doesn't mean you can just stand up for him. He deserves to die and if he goes down, you're going down with him, old friend. Just know that. No one will believe you. They will think you're a child-predator like him or even one of his victims that he forced to be his sibling.
I sighed, then I blocked them and I went to my room, slamming the door shut.
Amor
I heard (y/n) slam the door to her room, then I walked to her room. "Hey, you okay?"
She shook her head. "An old friend wants us dead after what happened."
"Oh my.." I sat down next to her and I hugged her.
"Don't worry. I already reported them to the police. I'll just have to wait to see what happens, then."
"I'm sorry." I apologized
"For what?"
"For not being the best brother that you wanted." I looked down.
She smiled, then she hugged me. "It's ok. We all make mistakes in life, you know?" She giggled, then she showered me with kisses. "You're the best brother I could ever ask for." She giggled.
"Sis, stop. Stop." I chuckled.
She started to tickle me.
I laughed. "No, no!!! Stop!!!!" I laughed harder as I felt tears rolling down my face from laughing so much.
She giggled, then she stopped.
***********
Bobal
I was looking around for (y/n) and Amor as I was about to tell them that there was sushi for lunch until I heard laughter coming from Amor's room. I followed it and I saw (y/n) tickling Amor.
She looked at me. "Oh, hey." She giggled.
"Hey. Um.. sushi's ready." I started.
"Yum!" She ran downstairs.
"No, you don't!!" Amor exclaimed as he laughed, then he ran after her. He reached up to her, then he tackled her downstairs.
Amor
(Y/n) and I started to roll down the stairs as soon as I tackled her and we landed pancake stacked as I was on top of her.
"Amor! Hey, you're on me." She giggled.
"Oh, sorry about that." I helped her up.
"You two ok?" Bofo asked.
"Yeah." We both replied as we laughed a bit.
"Oh, (y/n) your nose is bleeding again." Boder said in sign language.
"Oh." She wiped the blood off her nose. "Well, will you look at that." She giggled.
"This is why tackling each other is a bad idea, you two." Boder continued in sign language as he shook his head and he grabbed a wet paper towel, then he gave it to her.
"Yeah, sorry, dad." She apologized