Ch 13

Bobal
I looked at the hair do that (y/n) made, then at her. "Who taught you to braid like that?" I asked.
She smiled. "My mom before she died.. she would always make me that when I was little."
I saw tears rolling down her face, then I gave her comfort. "It's okay." I sighed a bit. I wiped her tears.
She hugged back as she was holding her urge to cry. She sighed a bit. "I just wish she was here and gave me comfort when I needed it the most." She snuggles into me as she sniffed a bit.
I blushed a bit, then I purred a bit quietly. I looked at her neck, then at her. "May I?" I asked.
"What?" She asked as she was a bit confused.
"Mm.. nevermind." I looked away as I blushed deeply. I kept purring as I hugged her. I sighed a bit. "Fuck it.." I mumbled, then I started to kiss her neck.
"B-Bobal? W-what are you..?" She asked, then she gave in to pleasure as she enjoyed it. "Mm .."
I kept kissing her neck as I purred a bit.
She enjoyed it as she calmed down. "Mm.."
I smiled a bit, then I stopped to tease her.
"W-why did you stop..?" She asked.
I laughed a bit. "I didn't know you were into that."
She blushed a bit. "Sh-shut up." She crossed her arms.
I laughed a bit, then I scratched the back of her hair.
She flinched a bit. "W-what are you doing?"
"Giving you affection, dummy." I smiled a bit, then I continued scratching the back of her hair.
She held my arm, then she snuggled into it. So this is how love feels like.. She thought as she smiled a bit, then she let out a quiet "mm.."
I kept scratching the back of her hair until she laid her head on my lap.
"Mm.." She mumbled as she enjoyed it.
I smiled a bit, then I hummed a bit.
She joined in as she blushed a bit.
We kept humming as I was still scratching the back of (y/n)'s hair, feeling her head laying onto my lap and feeling relaxed.
Bosip
I was about to head to the bathroom until I heard humming coming from (y/n)'s room. I walked up to the door and I listened. Why are they humming at this hour? Shouldn't they be asleep? It's literally 12:05 in the morning.. why are they up? I kept listening, then I heard footsteps.
It sounded like they were dancing.
Boder walked to the door as well and he tilted his head.
"It's (y/n) and Bobal, dad. Should we tell them to go back to sleep or..?"
Boder shook his head, then he kissed my forehead and he did sign language meaning, "go back to sleep, my child."
I nodded a bit. "I will, dad. Don't worry." I smiled a bit.
Boder nodded as he smiled, then he walked back to his room to sleep.
I kept listening to (y/n) and Bobal humming as I was mesmerized by their voices, especially (y/n)'s. I opened the door a bit, then I looked through the small crack and I saw them dancing as Bobal had (y/n)'s hand and he spun her.
Bob walked up to me as he yawned a bit. "Bosip, what is it? It's like 12:25 in the morning. You've been up for twenty minutes. What's wrong?" He asked.
"Listen." I replied as I pointed at the door.
He listened. "(Y/n)?" He listened again. "I-is that?"
I nodded. "They're humming when they're supposed to be asleep."
Bobal
I smiled as I spun (y/n) as we kept dancing while humming together. I tilted her a bit, then I looked into her beautiful (e/c) eyes as they gleamed a bit.
She smiled a bit as she looked at me.
We kept humming until Bob and Bosip got in as the door opened and they were laying on the floor.
"Uhh, hey you two." Bob laughed nervously.
(Y/n) was blushing deeply as she looked at him. "Uhh, Bob, Bosip.. it's not what it looks like." She stuttered a bit.
I sighed as I couldn't hold it in. "I'm in love with (y/n), okay?" I admitted.
Bob and Bosip stood there shocked as they looked at each other, then at (y/n) and me.
"That's right.. me and (y/n) are together.." I sighed as I admitted. I held (y/n)'s hand.
"Oh shit.. Amor is not gonna like this, especially Dad..oh fuck oh fuck.. this is bad." Bob shook his head a bit.
"Well, Amor already knows about us. So, I guess it's the others that don't.." (y/n) looked away as she scratched her hair a bit. "Now it's only the others cause you and Bosip know about us now."
"I hope you two are fucking proud cause sooner or later, Boder would freak if he finds out." Bosip stated as he was staring at us.
I gave him my death stare. "Do not test me, Bosip.."
"Bring it on, then, kid." Bosip growled a bit.
"Oh glad-" (y/n) fell asleep in my arms.
Bob, Bosip, and I laughed a bit.
She snuggles into me. "Mm.." She mumbled sleepily.
I stroked her hair. I looked at the clock.
1:36 am
Bob held Bosip's hand and he dragged him back to his room.
I carried (y/n) to her bed, then I laid down next to her as I buried my face into the back of her hair. I purred a bit as I enjoyed it.
*************
I woke up and I saw that (y/n) was still asleep. I smiled a bit, then I stroked her hair and I kissed her forehead. I walked out of the room, then I headed to the kitchen to get some breakfast until Bosip walked up to me and he sat down.
"Where's (y/n)?" He asked
"Still asleep in her room." I replied.
***
(Y/n)
I woke up startled as I was drenched in sweat. I looked around as I sighed a bit. I had a nightmare that I was trapped in my room and I couldn't escape, no matter how loud I screamed nobody came. I was trapped as I was being swallowed by the dark against my own will and I screamed for help repeatedly, but nobody came. I hugged my knees as I cried a bit.
Bob
I heard crying coming from (y/n)'s room. I followed it, then I knocked on the door. "Hey, you okay in there, kid?" I asked.
No answer, just weeping.
I opened the door and I saw her hugging her knees as she was still crying. I walked in. "Hey, hey.. what's wrong?" I sat down next to her and I hugged her.
She sniffed a bit as she wiped her eyes. "It's nothing. I'm fine.."
I sighed a bit. "God dammit, (y/n).. there you go again. Lying that you're alright. Please, tell me the truth. I'm your friend, remember? You can always talk to me."
"I had a nightmare.." She admitted as she looked away still hugging her knees.
"What was it?" I asked as I rubbed her back, giving her comfort.
"I-I-I." She stuttered, then she sighed. "I was trapped in my room. I was banging on the door, screaming, hoping that one of you guys would come and get me out, but nobody came. Nobody came. I was so scared that I felt the dark of my room going around my body. I kept banging and banging on the door and screaming, but nobody came." She broke down as she hugged me.
I hugged back as I gave her comfort. "Hey, hey. It's okay. I'm here. It's alright, (n/n)."
She kept crying until she started to feel more calm.
"For how long has been that nightmare going on?" I asked.
"Since the drama happened." She admitted.
I sat there shocked. "Two years and you told no one about this until now?"
She looked away as she let go of me. She felt that I was going to get mad at her.
I was mad because she didn't tell us about it after the incident. I sighed a bit. "(Y/n).. you need to tell us when these things happen. That's why you have panic attacks."