Ch 14

(y/n)
I thought about what Bob told me when he left my room. I knew he was right. I knew I have let him and the others down. I sighed as I shook my head and I was feeling disappointed in myself. I looked at my bag, then I got out my vaping machine and I charged it. I waited while I got up and I went downstairs.
Bowaev rushed over as soon as he saw me and he hugged me. "Hi!"
I smiled a bit and I hugged back. "Heya, kiddo."
"You okay?"
I nodded. "Just a bit tired."
"Okay, dad is wondering when are you coming to get some breakfast."
"In a minute. Let me just try to get ready."
"Okay." He giggled as he rushed over to the others.
I sat down on the couch, then I laid down as I looked at the ceiling. I put my hand on the side of my neck on the same spot where Bobal kissed it. I blushed a bit as I felt it still a bit warm. "Mm.." I took my phone out and I looked at a text message from my ex friend.
You got the vape? I'm waitin'
I sighed a bit as I texted back.
Yes, but there's been a change of plans. I'm holding onto it, sorry, but you're not having it.
What do you mean I'm not having it?
I mean you're not having it. I'm done with your bullshit, always telling me what to do, what to say to my brother, and telling me to kill him, then myself so we can be together in hell which is where you actually belong because you are nothing, but a monster from there. It's over, I'm done
No answer from them.
I sighed a bit. I knew I should have stood up to them long ago, but I couldn't. I looked at the screen, then I put my phone down and I went to the kitchen being greeted by a hug from Bowaev. "Hey, kiddo." I smiled.
"Hi." He giggled.
We both went to the table and we sat down.
Boder gave me a plate with pancakes.
"Thanks, Dad." I smiled, then I started to eat the pancakes. "Mm, delicious." I smiled.
Boder smiled, then he gave me a head pat.
I laughed a bit.
He smiled warmly, then he went to help Bofo with the kitchen.
I was still eating the pancakes until my phone rang. I was done eating, then I got up and I walked up to it. I picked it up and I saw it was from my ex-friend. I shook a bit, then I answered. "Hello?"
"Hello, (y/n)." They laughed. "I haven't heard your voice in a while."
I started to feel uneasy about their voice until I hung up.
"You okay?" Bobot asked.
I looked at him as I was still pale from shock. "Yeah, yeah.. I'll be fine."
Bobal hugged me from behind as she was tired. "Mm.."
I laughed a bit. "Hi, fizzball."
"Mine.." She mumbled.
I smiled as I started to feel better.
She smiled back, then she nuzzled my neck.
I laughed a bit. "Stop, Bobal."
She smiled as she kept nuzzling my neck. "No. It's too soft."
I laughed a bit. "Please.. stop." I giggled as I struggled to push her away.
"Mine." She mumbled as she purred.
I smiled a bit as I tried to push her away from me.
She laughed a bit, then she backed away.
I sighed a little.
"You okay?" She asked.
I nodded a bit, then I went to my room and I went to the vape machine. I picked it up, then I put it in my pocket. "I'll be going out for a bit."
"Okay, stay safe." Bobal stated as she got worried. She sighed a bit, then she looked away.
Bobal's POV
I sighed a bit as I watched (y/n) leave, then I looked away. I looked at the ground, then I headed to my room. I sighed a bit, then I laid in bed. I looked at the ceiling, then I started to thinking about (y/n). I knew that she was going through something with that friend of hers. I sighed, then I got out of bed and I put on my jacket as I put my shoes on. I walked out of my room, then downstairs and I was about to head out until Bobot saw me.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"Out. I just wanna see if (y/n)'s okay." I replied. "I'm worried about her after what I said when she came here." I sighed.
He hugged me. "Just be safe out there, alright?"
I nodded, then I headed out. I was taking a walk until I heard yelling.
"NO, I AM NOT LIKE THAT!!" (y/n).
I followed the yelling, then I hid behind a tree.
"Come on, (y/n). You always wanted to be there for your brother. You always take his side of the incident, sticking up for him. Don't you think it's time you ditch him and I don't know, believe what we say and take our side for once?" A voice asked.
I recognized it.
It was the same voice I heard (y/n) talking to through the phone in her room.
I knew she was hiding something, but I wasn't sure if they were her ex or someone else. I listened carefully as I stayed quiet.
"I just wanna get back together with ya." They laughed.
"I'm sorry, but I'm taken already." (Y/n) crossed her arms. "You should have said that sooner before I met someone new."
I nodded as I gave a thumbs up. That's my girlfriend. I thought as I smiled.
"Oh? Who's the lucky one?"
(Y/n) didn't answer as she looked away.
"(Y/n), who's the lucky shot? I'm not mad, I just wanna meet the lucky guy." Her ex chuckled.
"It's not a guy." (Y/n) replied. "I just don't wanna show you them.. y-yea. I'm just waiting for the right moment." She scratched her hair nervously.
I knew she was lying, but I knew she was trying to keep herself safe from that bastard by lying. I saw how uncomfortable she was starting to feel as her ex was getting closer to her.
He was about to put a hand on her until I was surprised by what I saw.
She grabbed his hand, then she flipped him over by knocking him off the bench. She kicked his ribcage. "Don't ever try putting your hands on me again." She glared at him as she still held his hand. "I'm taken for the last time. Try getting that through that thick skull of yours for once. I'm fucking taken by someone that cares about me more than you did." She let go of him, then she walked away.
I slowly got out of my hiding place and I followed her. "You okay?" I asked.
"You were following me?" She asked.
I nodded a bit as I scratched my hair a bit.
She hugged me as she smiled. "I'm glad you did, but I promise I know how to take care of myself." She gave me a peck on my cheek as she giggled a bit.
I smiled a bit. I was also glad that I followed her because I was worried about her, but I was also glad she could defend herself in any situation that she could be in.
We walked home as we held hands, but we quickly let go as we arrived to the front door. We laughed a bit, then we walked into the house.
Bowaev giggled as he saw us. "Hi, you two. How was your little walk?"
"It was nice." (Y/n) smiled as she hugged him.
"Great! Dad was looking for you two. He was getting worried." Bowaev stated as he tilted his head a bit. "I told him you went for a walk outside or maybe getting some fresh air."
We looked at each other and we laughed a bit