11

Amor
I took Bobal to my room and I started to check her. I saw that she didn't have a stab wound on her chest and stomach. "Weird." I mumbled, then I sighed a bit. "how did this happened?" I asked.
"I don't know. It just happened. Maybe it has something to do with me missing (y/n) right now. I don't know what is it, though." She explained, then she sighed.
"Hm.." I sighed a bit, then I kept examining her from inside in an x-ray until I saw some flower petals in her lungs. "Did you eat a flower?" I asked.
"No. Why?"
"Why are there flower petals in your lungs?" I asked.
"What the hell? I don't fucking know how or why it happened." She replied.
I sighed a bit. "I don't know how to explain this now."
She looked at me as her eyes were dull. "I just miss (y/n) so much. Amor, you think you can call her?"
"I can try, but my aunt wants me to stay away from her." I replied, then I got my phone out of my pocket. I dialed (y/n)'s phone number.
"Hello?" (Y/n).
"(N/n)!! Hey. There's someone that wants to talk to you." I smiled a bit, then I passed my phone to Bobal.
"(Y/n)?" Bobal asked.
"Fuzzball! Hi!" (Y/n) giggled. "How are you? I miss you so much."
"Me too. Hey, I forgot to tell you something before you left." Bobal sighed as she blushed deeply.
"Oh? What is it?"
Bobal
I sighed as I shook my head. "I.. I love you and when I think about you, I start coughing out flower petals with blood." I admitted. "I just don't know how it's called, but I bet it's my way of hoping to show you how much I love you and wish you were here.. sweetie." I started to cough.
"Fuzzball? Fuzzball, hang on. I'm coming right now." (Y/n) stated as she was getting more worried.
(Y/n)
I hung up as I was getting really worried about Bobal. I rushed to pack some of my belongings. I ran downstairs.
"(N/n)? Where are you going?" My aunt asked.
"I'm going to visit someone for a few days. I'll be back. It's urgent." I replied.
"Oh, okay. Take care."
"Bye." I quickly slammed the door and I started to run until I looked around. I kept walking until I saw a taxi drive by.
"Hey, ma'am. How can I help you today?"
"Can you take me to my brother's house, please?" I asked.
"Of course. What's the address?"
I replied as I told him the address.
"Gotcha." He started to drive to Amor's house. He kept driving until he arrived to Amor's house. "Here we are."
"Thank you so much." I paid him, then I got out my suitcase, then I walked up to the door as the taxi driver drove away. I knocked on it.
"(Y/n)?" Bobot.
I walked in as I opened. "Hey. How's Bobal?" I asked.
"She's in Amor's room." He replied.
I rushed over to Amor's room and I saw her lying down in bed. "Fuzzball!"
She looked at me as her eyes were still dull. "(N/n). Hey.." She slightly smiled.
"How are you doing?" I asked as I was getting really worried.
"Just starting to cough out flower petals." She slightly chuckled. "But I'll be fine."
I held her hand and I stroked it, then I kissed it. "Just hang on. Don't go yet." I was really worried about her. I looked at Amor.
"Can you leave us alone for a bit?"
He nodded, then he left.
I looked at Bobal, then I felt her temperature. "It's normal.." I sighed a bit. "That's weird. How did this happened?" I asked.
"It happened when you left, then when I started to actually miss you."
I hugged her as tears rolled down my face.
*******
Bobal
(Y/n) and I were hanging out in Amor's room as we talked and laughed.
I sighed a bit. "Hey, I'm glad you came back. What got you to change your mind?"
"When Amor told me that you were getting sick by coughing out petals." She replied.
"Oh. Yeah." I sighed a bit. "I guess I was really missing you so much." I slightly laughed.
She giggled a bit, then she laid down next to me and she hugged me by my waist.
I purred silently.
She giggled. "Cute."
I blushed a bit. "Shut up..." I laughed a bit, then I put my hands over hers.
She giggled, then she started to fall asleep as she snuggled into me.
I purred a bit louder, then I smiled a bit.
******
I woke up and I saw (y/n) still asleep. I turned around, then I stroked her cheek. I smiled a bit as she sleepily held my hand.
"Mm..." She mumbled as she was still asleep.
I chuckled a bit, then I kissed her forehead.
She slowly opened her eyes. "Mm..?"
"Wakey, wakey.." I whispered a bit as I smiled slightly.
She smiled back, then she playfully purred as she still held my hand. She kissed my palm as she giggled a bit. "Mm.. you're so adorable.."
I laughed a bit. "Only to you, huh?" I teased.
"Mhm.." She giggled a bit, then she kissed my wrist. "Mm.. I missed you.."
"Missed you too.." I laughed a bit