Memory #5 pt 1

A/n: (e/n)-Ex's name
(M/n)-Mom's name
(D/n)-Dad's name
Amor and (y/n) were drawing as they hung out and laughed until someone walked up to them.
"Oh how adorable. Two people hanging out and drawing together."
Amor looked looked at them and he got up. "I'm sorry. Can I help you with something?" He asked.
"I'm just here for (y/n). I need to talk to them. Only if you let me." They chuckled.
(Y/n) got up, then she walked up to them. "Can I help you with something, (e/n)?" She asked.
"Oh I just wanted to talk to you. It's about your.. brother." (E/n) chuckled a bit.
"What is it? You can say it, right here, right now in front of our faces or are you too scared to?" She asked.
(E/n) laughed, then he shook his head. "Why can't I beat it out of ya, then?" He cracked his knuckles, then he lunged at (y/n).
She quickly dodged, then she gave him a roundhouse kick to the stomach.
Amor chuckled a bit, then he looked over and he saw a figure next to him.
It had a light brown skin, light brown eyes and hair. It wore a rose pink shirt, ripped at the bottom, and ripped brown pants also ripped on the knees and bottom and a pair of brown shoes. It's hair was tied in a ponytail.
"Thank you for training her." Amor smiled.
"Anything for her survival." The figure laughed, then it disappeared.
(Y/n) grabbed the pen that she had and she stabbed (e/n)'s hand with it. She kicked him again, knocking him down to the ground. She smiled as she looked at Amor and she skipped up to him.
"Let's get home. Before mom and dad know that we're gone for a long time." He nodded.
She nodded as well, then she picked up her art supplies, then she put them in her bag.
He held her hand, then they started to run home.
They kept running home until their mom saw them.
"Where were you two?" She asked.
"We went to the park." Amor replied as (y/n) nodded.
"Yeah. We just colored, nothing else." She smiled.
(M/n) sighed as she shook her head. "(Y/n), get in. I'm going to speak to your brother."
"Yes, mother." (Y/n) nodded, then she went into the house.
(M/n) sighed, then she looked at Amor. "Did you really put your sister in danger?" She asked.
"Mom, she's fine. She only got threatened to get beaten up, but she handled it well. She can defend herself with the training that a friend showed her." He stated.
"(D/n), please come and help me talk some sense into this kid." (M/n) called out as she started to get irritated.
"Amor, even if she knows how to defend herself. She's still a kid and people are starting to think that you're a predator or someone that brainwashed this poor girl to become your sister, which your mother and I know it's not true, but you are putting your own sister in a risky situation. An incident roule-" Amor cut him off.
"It's not like gambling, dad. I mean sure that's how (y/n) views life, but she's okay. She isn't hurt or anything, she's safe. Why can't you guys understand that? I'm graduating in the end of May and I'm gonna be gone. Who's gonna take care of her when you guys are gone in vacation and I'm at college studying animation and game design?" He asked. "Think about it."
"Your aunt can." (M/n) stated.
"Keep her out of it. She's the one that manipulates her and you blame me for it."
"Amor Altra, don't disrespect your mother like that!" (M/n) yelled as she slapped him across his face.
He looked at her as he held his face a bit, then he looked at (d/n).
(D/n) sighed, then he looked away.
"Fine, be like that, then. At least, (y/n) gives me company and she understands." He huffed, then he went inside the house. He went to his room and slammed the door. He sighed a bit, then he went to (y/n)'s room and he knocked on the door. "(Y/n), you in here?"
(Y/n) opened the door. "Oh, hey Amor." She smiled.
"How would you feel like if we ran away? Just the both of us? I already asked C.J if we can stay over and he agreed."
She smiled. "Yes."
He smiled, then he went to his room and he packed his stuff.
(Y/n) did the same, then she closed the door quietly.
The both got out of their rooms, then they slowly creeped out the hallway and out the backdoor. They started to run as Amor called his friend C.J.
"Alright, we're on our way right now. Okay, see ya there." He nodded then he hung up. He held (y/n)'s hand and they kept running until they saw a bus stop near an airport. "C.J told me that we're gonna wait for him at the bus stop." He stated.
"Okay." (Y/n) nodded.