9

Amor
We both laughed, then we joined in with the others as we both sat down. We started to eat sushi.
We talked and laughed as we were eating sushi.
"Mm. This is so good, uncle Bofo." (Y/n) giggled as she enjoyed it.
"Thanks, (y/n)." Bofo smiled a bit.
We kept eating until one of us sneezed, then we all started laughing.
"Bosip!!" (Y/n) giggled.
"What? I'm sorry." He chuckled.
We kept laughing as we shook our heads.
"Hey, (y/n), wanna watch a scary movie?" Bobal asked.
"Hell yeah!" (Y/n) smiled.
"Oh, yeah. (Y/n), how come your nose bleeds easily." Bobot asked.
"Long story, but it mostly happens when I get punched on the face or land face first on the ground." (Y/n) explained.
"Oh." He nodded a bit.
"Yeah." She nodded as well.
They kept talking as they kept eating while the rest of were done eating. They started to wash the dishes while Bofo cleaned the stove and the table.
Bobot
"How are you doing?" I asked as I looked at (y/n).
"Hm? What do you mean?" She asked. "I'm doing fine. Why?"
"I don't know. You've been awfully quiet lately." I replied.
"Yeah, I'm mostly quiet, remember?"
"No, no.. I remember you used to talk a lot and you always loved to interact with others. What's wrong?"
"I guess you could say an old friend of mine threatened me and Amor to kill ourselves since the drama and they kept telling us to do it until I got tired of it." She admitted.
"What the hell? What did you say?"
"I said that if they don't stop, I will report them to the police and I will get them arrested. I'm sick and tired of it." She sighed, then she hissed a bit.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Some water got in the scab." She stopped, then she backed away from the sink as she held her arm.
I did the rest, then I took her with my room. "Okay, show me your arm."
She nodded, then she rolled up her sleeves.
Her arms were covered in blood as the scabs had opened up.
"Holy shit." I got up, then I got some alcohol, cotton balls, cream, and a roll of bandage. I walked back up to her. "Here." I started to soak a cotton in alcohol, then I started to dab it on the scars.
She hissed in pain as it stung a bit, then she bit her lip.
"There, there, it's gonna be ok." I covered the scars in cream, then I rolled some of the bandage around her arm. I did the same to her other arm. I sighed a bit, then I shook my head.
She hugged me. "I know, I know what I did wasn't right."
I hugged back, then I looked down. "Yeah.. it still haunts me when I saw them."
She shook a bit. "I'm so sorry, Brobot." She apologized.
"Hey, hey. It's okay, kiddo." I stroked her hair.
She hugged my robot plush as soon as she found it and she hugged it tightly.
I laughed a bit as I saw her lay down on my bed. I laid down next to her.
She buried her face into the plush. "Mm."
I chuckled, then I hugged her, stroking her hair.
She fell asleep as she didn't move and she kept hugging my robot plush.
I chuckled a bit. "Just like when you were a kid." I fell asleep as well, still holding on to her.
****
I woke up, then I saw that (y/n) was gone. I looked around for her. "(Y/n)? (Y/n). (Y/n)?" I got worried. I heard laughter. I got up and I started to follow the laughter. "Hello? Hello." I kept walking around, then I walked up to the closet.
My plush was thrown at me.
(Y/n) giggled as she poked her head out of the closet. "Hey, Brobot."
"Don't scare me like that again!" I exclaimed as I got up and I laughed a bit. I held her in a choke like position, then I started to play with her hair.
We both laughed.
"AHH!" (Y/n) laughed. "Brobot, stop. You're gonna ruin my hair."
I chuckled as I refused.
We raced each other downstairs and we saw Amor talking to Mini.
"Hey, you two." (Y/n) smiled as she waved a bit.
"Hey, (y/n)." Mini chuckled as he saw her.
"Oh, hey, (n/n)." Amor smiled as well, then he waved a bit.
"How are you guys?"
"Good." Mini and Amor replied.
"That's good."
They kept talking until Mini looked at me.
He sat down next to me. "Hey, you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. I'm just worried about (y/n)." I admitted. "I mean .. why does she have to be pick on for what Amor did.." I admitted.
He sighed a bit. "Some things happen for a reason, either we like it or not." He replied. "And we can't stop them, but we can learn from them. I mean look at (y/n). She's learn to be strong and independent. She even learned how to defend herself and Amor."
"So, she's gonna love him, no matter what?" I asked.
"Exactly." He nodded as he smiled a bit.
We watched Amor and (y/n) talking and laughing.
"Yeah, I guess you're right." I chuckled a bit.
They kept talking and laughing until (y/n) looked at me, then she smiled.
I smiled back under my mask as I waved a bit.
She waved back.

"She's really something else." Mini smiled.
"Yeah." I nodded a bit.
We were still in the living room until (y/n) looked at her phone.
"What's wrong?" I asked
"I'm gonna have to go and pack my things up now." She stated. "Aunt has a room ready for me."
"What?" Amor, Mini, and I asked as we stood there shocked.
"Yeah. I'm leaving in a few minutes, so might as well start packing." She sighed then she went upstairs to pack up.
I sighed a bit, then I shook my head.
(Y/n)
I was starting to pack up as I said nothing, then I looked at the text that my aunt sent me and I texted back.
Will I be allowed to text or visit Amor?

No. I'm sorry, but this is for the best.

Why? I'm starting to overcome the situation with him by my side.

Don't you get it, (y/n)? He's messing with your mind again. Like always.

I didn't reply as I looked at my phone, then I continued packing until Bobot knocked on the door. "Go away. Not in the mood to talk." I stated.
Tears rolled down my face in frustration as I looked down.
Bobot opened the door anyways and he saw my suitcases packed up. "What the hell? Why does your aunt hate Amor so much? Was it because of what he did?"
I didn't answer as I wiped the tears off my eyes. "Yeah. She thinks that's the problem. She thinks that he deserves to be all alone here."
"What the fuck?" Bobal asked as she walked in.
"Bobal. Hey." I hesitated a bit.
"Why? What's going on?" She asked.
"My aunt wants me to move in with her." I admitted, then I stroked her cheek.
She held my arm as she closed her eyes and she purred.
"Bobal? What's going on with you?" I asked.
"Don't go, please. Just stay."
I sighed. "I can't. I have to go and move in with my aunt. I'm so sorry, fuzzball."
She didn't let go as she kept purring.
"Bobal, please, let go."
"No.. just stay.. stay with us.. with me.."