Memory #3

(y/n) took a deep breath in, then she walked into Amor's room and she saw him talking to Mini, C.J, and Ash as he was drawing the Bob and Bosip gang. "Hey, Amor..?" She started.
He turned around and he saw her. "C.J, this is my sister, (y/n). (Y/n), this is C.J."
"Hello." She waved a bit
"Heh, heya, kiddo. Hope you can be a great artist like Amor here." C.J laughed a bit. "Maybe better than him."
"Hey!!" Amor chuckled.
"I'm just kidding."
They continued to talk and laugh as the called continued.
"(Y/n), how old are you?" Mini asked.
"I-I'm 16.." (y/n) replied as she looked down.
"Damn, 16. Almost finished with high school, huh?" Ash laughed a bit.
"Yeah.. I wanna go to (d/s) for art and design and hopefully help Amor create the mod." She giggled a bit.
"Aww." Mini, C.J, and Ash looked at Amor and (y/n).
"She really wanted to help me with the mod since she heard it was coming out and she did actually, remember? Mini, you remember she helped you with the soundtrack?"
"Oh yeah! It sounded amazing." Mini chuckled a bit.
(Y/n) giggled a bit. "Yeah.. I thought I messed it up for a bit."
"So, (y/n), what do you wish you could study in the future? Or at least make?" Mini asked.
"Music and make my own mod." (Y/n) replied.
"Interesting." Mini nodded a bit.
"Hey, (y/n), can you do some funny voice lines that me and the others made for your character?" Amor asked.
"Oh.. sure I guess." (Y/n) took the writing voice lines that Amor gave her. "Let's see.." she looked at the first line.
"The first one is written by Mini." Amor stated.

"Hm.." (Y/n) cleared her throat and she did her (y/oc)'s voice. "I have the high grounds!!"
The others laughed.
"Ooh, this one is my favorite." (Y/n) giggled a bit. "Kick the baby!"
"Don't kick the goddamn baby." Ash stated
"Kick the baby."
They laughed.
"This has to be your new catchphrase." Amor teased as he laughed.
(Y/n) continued doing voice lines with her character's voice until Amor had to hang up.
"See ya guys." He smiled a bit.
"Bye Amor." Mini nodded a bit.
"See ya!" Ash smiled a bit.
"Sayonara, Mon amigo." C.J chuckled a bit.
"Bye." Amor laughed a bit, then he hung up.
(Y/n) tackled him with a hug. "Kick the baby!!" She giggled.
Amor laughed as he hugged back.