Memory #1

"Oh my fucking God! Amor, Amor!! We did it!! The mod got a billion plays!!" (Y/n) exclaimed excitedly as she ran to Amor's room and she saw her brother working. She stood there as she held her tablet
"Hm? Sorry. Did you say something?" He asked.
She showed him the Bob and Bosip mod rating and how many plays it had.
"What the hell?" He exclaimed as he looked at it. "No, no. It has to be a prank."
"It isn't!!" (Y/n) exclaimed excitedly as her eyes shined with a gleam of her usual (e/c) eyes.
They jumped up and down in excitement as they screamed and they hugged each other.
"My God!! I didn't know it would blow up like that!" Amor laughed, then he went to his discord and he told the others about what happened.
(Y/n) giggled a bit as she saw the happiness in her brother's eyes. "It must have felt good, huh? Having something that you put your mind and soul into something you enjoy and people actually appreciated or even enjoy it." She smiled.
Amor nodded. "It feels amazing, but.. I feel like it could be better."
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, nothing. You go on and play with your friends."
"But I don't-"
Amor slammed the door shut on her.
(Y/n) sighed, then she started to head out as she had her phone and sketchbook with a pencil pouch filled with her pens, pencils, and markers. She walked to the park and she started to draw.
Amor sighed as he felt disappointed with the co-developers, then he called one of them.
"Hello? Hey, Amor what's up?" Mini.
"Why does the mod feel rushed?" Amor asked.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean the cutscenes don't look good, they just stop, then move. As in only the eyes and the expressions."
"Oh, sorry. It's because it was almost due that C.J and I had to almost hurry with it. Not to mention the voice actor for Bob had a sore throat after putting too much pressure to get the voice right."
"Excuses, excuses.. like fucking always." Amor growled a bit.
"Hey, man. I'm just telling the truth. If you don't like it, then we might as well cancel the mod."
Amor slammed his hand on the table. "You have no idea how much it took us to make the mod."
"Yet, you don't fucking pay us!! Just wait until this whole thing falls apart. You won't have anyone to be there. Your sister's going to college to study fucking God knows what and just wait.. she'll find out what kind of scumbag you really are and she'll leave. She'll have the development group and you'll have no one."
Amor hung up out of anger as he slammed his computer shut. "Shit... Shit.."
(Y/n) arrived home as she was covered in scrapes and bruises on her arms and legs, then she walked past Amor's room.
Amor saw her. "What happened?"
"Nothing, I just fell on my way here." She replied, then she headed to her room. She closed the door and she cried a bit.
Her phone rang.
"Hello?" She answered as she picked up.
"Hey, is this (y/n)?"
"Yeah. Who is this?"
"This is Mini, one of Amor's friends
"Oh yeah. You're the one that helped with the soundtrack! Not gonna lie, it sounds amazing."
"Thanks. Anyways, can you talk to Amor? He's putting us under a lot of pressure and he forgot to pay us.. or better yet, can you pay us?"
"Of course!" She smiled, then she started to get online and she got her Venmo card ready. "How many?"
"Around 50-60 dollars." Mini replied.
"Oki." (Y/n) gave the developers $65. "Here ya go. Keep the extra five." She smiled
"My fucking God. Thank you so much." Mini laughed a bit.
"No problem, Mini." (Y/n) giggled, then she and Mini kept talking and laughing until Ash joined in the call.
"Hey, you're (y/n), right? Thanks for the props." They chuckled
"No problem." (Y/n) giggled a bit.
They kept talking and laughing as they were still in the call.