Memory#4

Amor was laughing a bit as he was getting a gift ready for (y/n) and talking to Mini on Discord.
"So, what does your sister like?" Mini asked.
"Well mostly the Bob and Bosip gang."
"Well, should we make her a drawing of it or?"
Amor got an idea. "How about we give her early access to the mod as a birthday gift?" He suggested.
"Hm.. or let her meet the Bob and Bosip gang!" Mini chuckled
"What the hell? That would be amazing! I mean she met only Bob and Bosip. How do you think she would feel about meeting the others?"
The both of them stayed silent as they thought for a bit until (y/n)'s laughter rang in.
"Silly Bobal! You know you're not supposed to get mad at me." She giggled again.
"(Y/n), who are you talking to?" Amor called out.
"Bobal!" She replied as she giggled a bit and she rushed over to Amor's room, finding him talking to Mini. "I was talking to Bobal because she got mad at me." She giggled again.
"She?" Amor was confused as he tilted his head.
"Wait, (y/n) what do you mean by calling Bobal 'she'?" Mini asked.
"Bobal told me that she's gender fluid, meaning that she goes by any pronouns, but he's ok with me calling him she and the others he."
"Uh huh. Interesting." Amor nodded.
"Wait, how does Bobal look like?" Mini asked.
"She wears a rose colored shirt, ripped at the bottom with a pair of ripped, brown shorts and brown shoes. Her hair is a pretty, light brown color and tied into a ponytail."
Mini and Amor looked at each other, then at the Bobal drawing that Amor was making.
"You looked at the drawing and you just made her up?" He asked.
"No, I didn't. She just came to my room and she asked if we could play." (Y/n) replied as she shook a bit.
Amor sighed, then he rubbed his template. "Alright.. let's just end the stream now so (y/n) and I could talk privately.
Mini nodded. "Alright." He hung up as he sighed a bit.
Amor looked at (y/n), then he sighed. "Sis, be honest. Did you look at the drawing without your brother's permission?"
(Y/n) shook her head as she looked at him with her (e/c) colored eyes growing brighter under the light on his desk.
He smiled a bit, then he gave her a head pat, hearing her giggle. He knew that she wasn't gonna stay as a kid for long, he knew she had to grow up and explore the world on her own. "Hey, (y/n)?"
"Yeah?" (Y/n) looked at him again.
"Do you promise big brother to be there for him?"
She nodded as she smiled. "Yeah! But.. how come you never pay attention to me? Is everything okay? Did you and mom have an argument again?"
He sighed, then he put her on his lap. "It's complicated, kiddo, but when you're older, you'll understand." He smiled and he gave her a peck on her cheek.
She giggled as she smiled and she wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled into him. "Amor~" She yawned a bit
"Tired?" He asked
She nodded.
He smiled a bit, then he took her to her room, then he laid her in bed. He gave her the cube and shark plushies, seeing her hug them.
She giggled, then she yawned again and she fell asleep.
Amor smiled as he saw her fall asleep. He felt tears rolling down his face as he knew that he had to tell her about what happened, but he was scared that he was gonna lose her trust for she was the one that was there for him since the beginning of the mod.