Six

The only training you all have to do is climb a tree," Kakashi says pointing at a tall tree.

"Climb a tree?" Sakura asks.

Naruto growls in frustration "But we already did that!"

"That's it?" Sasuke asks.

Kakashi sighs and says "I want you to climb it, without your hands"

"What?!" Sakura and Naruto yell.

He nods "Like this"

He walks over to the tree then puts his foot on it and starts walking up like it's normal ground.

Everyone watches in awe but I'm not as impressed.

Clearly, they didn't have to do anything I had to do when I was younger.

Kakashi dangles upside down on a branch and looks back at us.

"Focus your Chakra into your feet and climb." Kakashi says throwing down knives. "Use these to mark how high you made it"

We all pick up one and concentrate on our Chakra.

It's easy to slip into this state. "Go ahead" Kakashi's voice says from behind us.

I glance back and see him standing behind us.

Everyone runs forward and I follow.

They all go to their own tree and run up.

Naruto gets one step up before falling.

Sasuke gets up a few steps but breaks the tree with too much power and falls.

Sakura sits up in the tree. It seems she's actually pretty good at this.

Sakura laughs and says "You guys need to work on your Chakra!"

The boys glare at her and I chuckle.

I'm one branch above her and lay on my stomach.

"You can say that again, Sakura" I say laughing.

She looks up and sees me. "You got up too!" She exclaims.

I smile and sit up, criss crossing my legs. I slide backwards but instead of falling stay on the branch and dangle upside down.

My head is in front of her suddenly and it makes her blush softly.

I hold my hand out to fist bump her.

" Excellent climbing skills Sakura!" I exclaim. It's nice to know that I'll have help if it comes down to fighting.

She giggles a little then fists bumps me.

I wink at her then look down at the boys who are glaring up at us.

Kakashi chuckles and says "It seems those two are the closest to becoming the next hokage, Naruto"

The boys get back up and try to run up again but there is little progress.

Sakura and I watch them for twenty minutes while she and I talk.

Sakura is actually not an annoying lovestruck girl like I had originally thought.

She's kind of funny and strong. She works for everything she wants, I respect that a lot.

We talk and I finish my joke making her laugh.

"Stop laughing! We're trying to concentrate!" Naruto yells in a complaining voice.

I look down at him then raise an eyebrow.

"Have you made any progress?" I ask.

Naruto's face reddens. "Yeah I have! You just can't see it from up there!"