Nineteen

I turn and see that it's exactly what i was expecting and worse. Sasuke is up, he's up and awake alright but it's terrifying. Purple and black chakra is swarmed around him and cursed markings are all over his skin. His eyes are full sharingan and filled with evi and fury.

This isn't Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Sakura exclaims.

I squeeze my hands into fists. What was planted on Sasuke was a cursed marking. If you lived through its examination of you body, memories, heart, and soul then you would be given evil and uncontrolled power. Most people don't live and many die, its a one in a thousand chance of living.

Sasuke was that one, but its so much worse now.

"Sakura," Sasuke says in a different tone.

I growl and squeeze my hands tighter.

"Who did that to you?" Sasuke asks.

Sakura doesn't answer. He was talking about the blood on her face. Technically it was the leader but the earth moving guy shared in it as well.

His dark chakra is overwhelming. I use my own chakra to block it so I don't have to feel it.

"I did it" The earth moving guy says.

I glance at the man. That was a very foolish thing for him to say, especially sounding so proud about it.
I swallow and get ready as Sasuke turns to him. I see the murder in his eyes and I don't like it.

"Really?" Sasuke asks.

The man holds his hands out and yells "Sonic blast!"

A huge blast of air pummels us. I move out of the way quickly but can't see anything from the brightness.

The blast stops and there's dust everywhere.

I look for Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto but don't see them where they were supposed to be.

"Is that all you got?" Sasuke asks behind the man.

My eyes widen and I turn to see that Sasuke had moved Sakura and Naruto out of the way and behind the man.

Sasuke blows fire at the man but he blows it away. Under the fire though was throwing stars.

I watch as the throwing stars almost hit him. He avoids it enough but then Sasuke appears in front of the man faster than light and kicks him hard.

I can hear ribs cracking from the kick.

Sasuke turns to the man and grabs his arms with a foot on his back. "You seem quite attached to your arms" Sasuek says "It'd be a shame if you were to lose them"

Sasuke applies the pressure and just like that, the man falls to the ground unconscious. When he wakes though, he'll find that both his arms are broken and dislocated.

"Now, for the finished product," Sasuke says, turning to teh leader.

I can tell he means to murder the man. I can't let that happen though. Sasuke doesn't want to wake up and find that he murder a few ninjas in front of everyone.

Sasuke moves ready to kill.

I leap forward at top speed and kick him on impact. Which makes us both go flying to the side.

I land and he rolls to his feet.

"Sasuke stop!" I yell at him. He looks at me and stands up straight. "This isn't you so snap out of it!"

I squeeze my hands into fists ready to fight.

"Get out of my way Hadeki" He says without emotion.

I narrow my eyes "No." I say "Not until you turn back to normal"