Fourteen

Later that week I meet Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura at the registration building.

I smile when I see Sakura.

"So you decided to register after all" I say with a smile.

Sakura nods and says "Of course! I want gonna be the only one on our troop to not be a Chunin"

"I'm glad" I say.

We all start walk to the third floor like Kakashi had directed us.

We have to register before three pm so we have at least forty minutes to do so.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura walk up to a door but I stop confused.

We were on the second floor so why were they going to a door?

There's a small crowd of kids around our age hanging around the door.

I check again and realize that someone disguised this floor to look like the third floor.

I decide to just go with it.

We walk to the group but all I can see is a girl who keeps getting pushed down by two other boys blocking the door.

"Please just let us through" The girl says as she's helped up by her comrade.

I quirk an eyebrow in the two boys direction as they both say "No. If you can't get past us to register than you aren't qualified to be a Chunin"

I watch as Sasuke walks right up to the boy and says "We're qualified alright. Especially since this isn't even the third floor"

I exhale a little, happy to hear that Sasuke didn't fall for it too.

I stand next to Naruto as he looks around.

"Wait it isn't?" Naruto asks me.

I nod.

"Oh" He says quietly. Then louder he says "I knew that!"

I roll my eyes and pay attention as Sasuke says "Tell them Sakura! You saw it first didn't you?"

Sakura looks confused but then nods "Oh yeah right!" She says "That was so stupid and easy to spot!"

I look at the other people around us. They are all studying us.

I frown deeply and look back at my squad.

Hopefully they didn't show off their skills anymore than that. If they do then we're going to be spotted and read.

Before I can think though Sasuke is throwing a kick to one of the boys who are around to kick too.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

At that moment though another boy who had been getting pushed down when we first walked up is between them and catching their legs.

He stops them and everyone is quiet.

I'm impressed a little in all honesty.

"We shouldn't be fighting" The boy says letting the legs go.

Both of the boys scoff and stand back up normally. "Lee! You said not to show off our talents!" The girl who had been pushed down before says.

I look back at the boy with a smile.

Lee huh? He's gotta be the student of Might Guy.

"I know what I said and I'm sorry," Lee says looking regretful but not truly sorry.

Sasuke looks at Lee, scoffs, and turns.

I sigh and now see that Sasuke is getting another enemy.

"You're Sasuke?" Lee asks.