Chapter 6

(A/N I messed up where I left off girls)

* Alexis point of view*

IDK if I'm really catching feeling for Kalin. Like every time I see him my chest starts to burn. But my little brother won his basketball game, Were at the basketball court right now shooting around.

"So, do you like Lala brother?" Jonathan asked me shooting the ball.

"No, Why?" I told him looking confused.

"Just asking Alexis. But when is mom coming home?" Jonathan asked.

"On Friday hopefully." I said looking at my phone.

*Kalin point of view*

Why can't I stop thinking about her!! I've been laying down in the bed for 2 hours now, Thinking about her. But I'm still with whats the face.

Shit.....I'll break up with her hoe ass.

I get up, put on my Jordans and my red hoodie. I grab my house keys and started walking to the basketball court. I seen a girl and a boy shooting around with the ball, I walked closer and seen the girl turn around. I seen the side of the girl face.

"Um...Can I join?" I asked nicely while Alexis was giving me the stank face.

"No!" Alexis yelled quietly and pulled out her phone.

"Wassup Kalin? And yes you can join." Jonathan told me passing the ball to me.

"Thanks and what's your sister problem?" I asked him shooting the ball from the three point line.

"Cuz she might like you. If you want to take her out on a date, I'll give you everything she likes." He asked me shrugging his shoulders.

I told him yeah and I gave him my Iphone 6 so he can put all the things I need to know. Once he got done Alexis came up to me, I gently smiled.

"Um...so...we have to go it's pretty late so bye." Alexis said very softly.

"Want me to walk y'all home?" I asked her rubbing my neck.

"Ugh...Sure I don't care." She hissed and started walking.

Jonathan push Alexis next to me and he walked ahead a litte. I turned my head and seen her blushing, I connected are hands together, then she gasped. I kept that small grin on my face.

*Jonathan point of view*

I finally have a point of view, It's been forever. But I can tell they like each other. I gave Kalin everything he needs to know about Alexis.

"Y'all cute or whatever." I said under my breath.

"Shut up!" Alexis told me slapping my arm.

*Alexis point of view*

I can't believe he did that. I couldn't fall for Kalin games or he really wants to be with me?

Omg I finally updated for you girls. But I need 9 Comments & 10 votes. Juicy or dry asf. Byeee

P.S Should Alexis kiss him in the next chapter?? Hehe