Chapter 13

Later that day

*Alexis POV*

-Alexis thoughts- I've been lying to Kalin lately about something. I made a mistake and made out with one of his friends. His friend force me to do it. I feel so bad now.

Kalin and I sat in a room quietly waiting for Myles & Skyler doing god knows what. Kalin look at me the hole time while I was on my phone.

"So are you alright Alexis?" He asked me.

(A/N that pic I put in the chap that's how he looking at her)

"Um...Yeah but I...I have to tell you something." I told him slowly looking down at my legs.

"Yeah what's up babe?" He stated.

"I made a...a mistake and made out with one of your friends."

"You did what!!!!" He yelled standing to his feet.

"Kalin I'm sorry just list-" I said getting cut off.

"No! You went behind my back and go kissing on of my friends?" He yelled getting closer to me.

"It's not like that at all Kalin!" I said standing to my feet as well.

"Since we sharing the truth out now I fuck the new girl." He said with angry spreaded all across his face.

"K-Kalin how could you? I thought you had loved me." I cried and look at him.

His face started to soften. He tried to hug me but I got up and left the room. I ran outside walking on the side walk, until Kalin grabs my arm and pulls me close. I tried to pull away from out his grip but he was too strong.

"I'm sorry Alexis. From what I did, it just made me mad, I didn't mean to have sex with her. I thought she needed help with her homework but she made have sex with her." He said pulling me into his chest.

"Your friend force me too do it or he was going to hurt me. Kalin I'm truly sorry." I cried into his chest.

He held me tightly and whispering sweet things in my ear.

Hours later

"Skylar I'm telling you do it.your going to end up in the hospital." I stated too Skyler sitting on the counter.

"No I'm not promise you." She said blending some random stuff together.

"Welp Myles your girlfriend might be dead in the next 10 minutes!" I yelled throwing a plastic cup at Myles head or his big poof I should say.

"Skyler don't do it!" Myles yelled still focus on the game.

"Do it!!!!!!" Kalin yelled doing the same thing a Myles.

She poured it in two cups, I made a stank face. She pointed at the boys, she must wanted us to pour it on them.

-Skyler Thoughts- This about to be so funny!!! Myles poof about to be green.

We both went behind the couch and slowly started pouring the weird smoothy on there heads. We both started to laugh up a storm, Kalin had wipe some off his head and flick it on my face.

"Ewww!!" I screamed and ran to the bathroom.

*Kalin POV*

-Kalin thoughts- I lied to Alexis earlier, I had too or she was going to leave me forever. I made her cry for the first time.

"Hahaha Why would y'all do that?" I asked Skyler.

She like rolling, she crying just by laughing too hard.

"Like..like that's too fucking funny!" Skyler said loudly.

Here this late ass update peeps. I'm updating again later so I need +10 votes & +5 comments, but I'm seeing kam in Royal oak on October 20th. So if your going that will be a great time to meet me and know more what's going to happen in the book. But Tell me if your going to that show. Byeeee